Tell us about yourself
Cadrache
Unmoderated Member

Usergroup: Unmoderated Member

Total Topics: 111
Total Posts: 1618
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 3, 2013 - 4:05 PM:

grin I mostly keep some of the weird part of being Cad, but tend to be more quiet when in public... :P
Yahadreas
YHDRS

Usergroup: Sponsors

Total Topics: 216
Total Posts: 9703
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 3, 2013 - 4:09 PM:

I have a man-crush on Ian Somerhalder in his role as Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries. And on David Tennant in his role as The Doctor in Doctor Who. And on Johnny Depp in his role as Captain Jack Sparrow in The Pirates of the Caribbean.

Shit, maybe I'm just gay?
On Mar 4, 2013 - 2:05 AM, Nihilistic Locomotive responded: Unless you have a vagina. Do you have a vagina?
On Mar 4, 2013 - 5:58 AM, Yahadreas responded: I'd like to have a vagina. Seems like it'd be fun.
On Mar 6, 2013 - 10:11 AM, hyena in petticoat responded: No, not really.
On Mar 6, 2013 - 4:51 PM, Hanover responded: You can get a vagina, but BE WARNED, it will be attached to woman. There's always strings. Always.
On Mar 6, 2013 - 5:27 PM, SittinWSocratesTiff responded: You have learned well Hanover.
On Mar 6, 2013 - 6:05 PM, Yahadreas responded: Always G-strings, you mean? Or is it G-spots? ... Gee wizz this stuff is confusing ...
On Mar 7, 2013 - 8:46 AM, Hanover responded: Not always G-strings, and if you explore long enough and believe the hype, maybe a G-spot, but BE WARNED if something pokes your eye, you are definately in the wrong place.
unenlightened
How many cows? 0, 1, 2?

Usergroup: Administrators

Total Topics: 89
Total Posts: 12403
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 4, 2013 - 2:16 AM:

I saw a seal this morning, messing about by the pier, but I didn't have the camera. Don't often see them so close to town.
On Mar 4, 2013 - 5:58 AM, Yahadreas responded: If you were in Scotland you would have seen a walrus.
hyena in petticoat
Cheeky Possum

Usergroup: Moderators

Total Topics: 60
Total Posts: 959

Last Blog: Stinginess, you say?

#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 6, 2013 - 10:11 AM:

What you see is what you get.
SittinWSocratesTiff
Banno's Chew Toy

Total Topics: 154
Total Posts: 17444
#15 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this post helpful
Posted Mar 6, 2013 - 5:35 PM:

I am a Spiritual Warrior, protector of nature and all her inhabitants. I have found that in this world, it is much easier to give, than to receive and I often have to remind myself that it is "I" who chooses, what makes up "me". My strengths are my weaknesses, just at different times, in different dress. They are empathy, sympathy, optimism, realism, stoicism, intuition, inquisitive, curious and hyper sensitive. I am always searching for signs of "love" and I try with all my heart, to leave people feeling better for having taken the time to interact with me. It has been suggested by family and friends that I am forever chasing rainbows but that is okay with me, for the real wisdom comes from living the journey, rather than racing to the destination.
On Mar 7, 2013 - 8:37 AM, Hanover responded: Hippy dippy.
On Mar 8, 2013 - 12:21 PM, SittinWSocratesTiff responded: Too tightly wound. grin
On Mar 8, 2013 - 12:43 PM, Hanover responded: Believe it or, not you're not the first to say that.
On Mar 8, 2013 - 2:27 PM, SittinWSocratesTiff responded: If only you got a dollar for everytime you have heard it before...
Unexpiritualized
Mr. Nobody

Total Topics: 63
Total Posts: 1350
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 6, 2013 - 8:12 PM:

I am.
Wosret
Assassin

Total Topics: 73
Total Posts: 11063
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 6, 2013 - 9:10 PM:

I am

I am sent from dream
a person of no wants or desires

I go unseen
a creature of no emotional fires

I pass time by
a being without life or age

I cannot cry
a force without love or rage

I cannot embrace
a ghost without tough or sensation

I have no race
an apparition without home or relation

I cannot resist
a thing of human creation

I do not exist
a personification of humanity's lack of perfection.
Cadrache
Unmoderated Member

Usergroup: Unmoderated Member

Total Topics: 111
Total Posts: 1618
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 6, 2013 - 10:25 PM:

The place I work at doesn't help for weirdness prevention...

The f-35's that they are testing for up north can't fly at night, or when it's normal Canadian/arctic temperatures. so we had the great idea of making them less stealthy and put lights on the darn thing so they can see... Now, that Bullshit show had a "alien conspriacy" section and they used these old era soviet surplus night-vision goggles. I said let's supply our airforce with those!

That was countered with.. we'll the f-35 testing down in area 51 would explain the lights at night....

It just got better from there. We went to aliens obviously have light-speed aircraft simply because it isn't likely that they would of made a satellite and launched it towards a star instead of some random dark spot; simply as a way for the aliens aircraft conspiracy.
Hanover
Numbers 31:18

Total Topics: 36
Total Posts: 6528
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 7, 2013 - 8:43 AM:

A bit off topic, but I was petting my cat yesterday as she was perched on top of a chair. She was purring and she closed her eyes as if completely content. As I stepped away, she swatted me. Cats are great that way. Unapologetic selfishness. Not that I'm a cat.
On Mar 7, 2013 - 9:52 AM, Benkei responded: Your attempts at imitating one are close to the mark though. So kudos.
On Mar 7, 2013 - 10:22 AM, Hanover responded: Thanks for the kudos!
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Recent Internal Replies
On Mar 8, 2013 - 2:27 PM, SittinWSocratesTiff replied internally to SittinWSocratesTiff's I am a Spiritual War....
On Mar 8, 2013 - 12:43 PM, Hanover replied internally to SittinWSocratesTiff's I am a Spiritual War....
On Mar 8, 2013 - 12:21 PM, SittinWSocratesTiff replied internally to SittinWSocratesTiff's I am a Spiritual War....
On Mar 7, 2013 - 10:22 AM, Hanover replied internally to Hanover's A bit off topic, but....
On Mar 7, 2013 - 9:52 AM, Benkei replied internally to Hanover's A bit off topic, but....
On Mar 7, 2013 - 8:46 AM, Hanover replied internally to Yahadreas's I have a man-crush o....
On Mar 7, 2013 - 8:37 AM, Hanover replied internally to SittinWSocratesTiff's I am a Spiritual War....
On Mar 6, 2013 - 6:05 PM, Yahadreas replied internally to Yahadreas's I have a man-crush o....
On Mar 6, 2013 - 5:27 PM, SittinWSocratesTiff replied internally to Yahadreas's I have a man-crush o....
On Mar 6, 2013 - 4:54 PM, Hanover replied internally to brain in a vat's Fine. I'm just....

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.