Profile of Yahadreas
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (9)
Location: Exeter, England
Occupation: Web Developer
Birthdate: June 15, 1988 (27 years old)
Interests: Philosophy, gym and fitness, and website development.
Yahadreas's Membership Status
Last seen: May 3, 2016 - 3:01 PM
Registration Date: Mar 02, 2006
Topics Submitted: 354 topics
Total Posts: 11966 (3 per day)
Replies Received: 2350
Total Time Online: 168 days, 16 hours and 34 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Philosophy in 4000 AD
- How does the prosentential theory of truth differ from the correspondence theory of truth?
- Can you add 1 to 999...?
- Contradictions can't do God
- How to define obligation
Most recent posts:
- Could you provide the passage? As far as I'm aware she only says that we have the concept of an existent, with existents being "something that exi...
- I don't see how this follows. It could be that a) only physical events are causally efficacious, that b) consciousness is not physical, and th...
- What idealism?
- The testimony of others could be the testimony of p-zombies. As for personal experience, that's just the (weak) anthropic principle in action.
- And what good reasons are there to suggest that these behavioural phenomena are always correlated with first person experiences? You can't use...
Most recent shouts:
- Yahadreas [Apr 29, 2016 - 8:59 AM]: I think them drinking themselves to death is accidental.
- Yahadreas [Apr 25, 2016 - 9:03 AM]: I'm been trying to figure that out too, shmik.
- Yahadreas [Apr 21, 2016 - 8:11 AM]: And girls.
- Yahadreas [Apr 19, 2016 - 6:09 PM]: It'll be easy. "Read Paper #1, 1999".
- Yahadreas [Apr 19, 2016 - 8:04 AM]: Although, even if he did post you still wouldn't get an answer.