Profile of Yahadreas
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (9)
Location: Exeter, England
Occupation: Web Developer
Birthdate: June 15, 1988 (28 years old)
Interests: Philosophy, gym and fitness, and website development.
Yahadreas's Membership Status
Last seen: Jul 28, 2016 - 2:34 AM
Registration Date: Mar 02, 2006
Topics Submitted: 372 topics
Total Posts: 12381 (3 per day)
Replies Received: 2518
Total Time Online: 175 days, 22 hours and 58 minutes
Most recent topics:
- A question to moral realists
- Philosophy in 4000 AD
- How does the prosentential theory of truth differ from the correspondence theory of truth?
- Can you add 1 to 999...?
- Contradictions can't do God
Most recent posts:
- No it doesn't. When by "atom" we meant "indivisible particle" we didn't make it the case that oxygen particles were indivi...
- I'm doing what I've been always been doing; showing that Moore's argument doesn't work. You can't go from "this is a ha...
- I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say anymore. The fact of the matter is that you can't prove realist metaphysics simply by...
- 1. We define "an X" as "a Y" 2. We name Z "X" 3. Therefore Z is a Y 1. We define "an atom" as "an indivis...
- Your problem seems to be one of conflation. We ordinarily defined "atom" as "an indivisible particle" and then named some particle ...
Most recent shouts:
- Yahadreas [Jul 8, 2016 - 8:20 AM]: People are "moist robots". Thanks for that one, Peter George Stewart. Let's make it a thing.
- Yahadreas [Jul 5, 2016 - 8:01 AM]: I guess there's some truth to the saying "young at heart".
- Yahadreas [Jul 5, 2016 - 8:00 AM]: So, the Sun's core is 39,000 years younger than its surface and the Earth's core is two and half years younger - because of time dilation.
- Yahadreas [Jul 1, 2016 - 7:49 AM]: It's opposed to natural law.
- Yahadreas [Jul 1, 2016 - 7:47 AM]: Law is a social construct