Profile of Yahadreas
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (9)
Location: Exeter, England
Occupation: Web Developer
Birthdate: June 15, 1988 (28 years old)
Interests: Philosophy, gym and fitness, and website development.
Yahadreas's Membership Status
Last seen: Jun 26, 2016 - 6:20 PM
Current Location: Moore's "here is a hand" argument
Registration Date: Mar 02, 2006
Topics Submitted: 369 topics
Total Posts: 12244 (3 per day)
Replies Received: 2518
Total Time Online: 173 days, 12 hours and 39 minutes
Most recent topics:
- A question to moral realists
- Philosophy in 4000 AD
- How does the prosentential theory of truth differ from the correspondence theory of truth?
- Can you add 1 to 999...?
- Contradictions can't do God
Most recent posts:
- OK, so, I show myself, my hands, me walking, whatever else, to you, and you assert: identity: you're a solipsist non-identity: you're no...
- Consider the claim "there is a prime number greater than the largest known prime number". It can be proven to be true, and it doesn't entail a cla...
- It's really simple, Andrew. If you can derive your conclusion from a single premise then that premise begs the question. So either the first t...
- Of course it begs the question. The first premise is "here is an external world object" (according to Peter). His conclusion is assumed fr...
Most recent shouts:
- Yahadreas [Jun 24, 2016 - 1:24 PM]: Misguided? How about damn stupid.
- Yahadreas [Jun 11, 2016 - 7:23 AM]: I assumed you weren't talking about intercourse. I don't think anyone is promoting public sex, after all.
- Yahadreas [Jun 11, 2016 - 7:22 AM]: I'm referring to what you said earlier: " I don't care what sexuality you practice at home, but if you decide to practice it in the street, then I do care"
- Yahadreas [Jun 11, 2016 - 4:26 AM]: What makes showing affection in public immoral?
- Yahadreas [Jun 9, 2016 - 7:34 PM]: But we should pander to bigots?