Profile of Wosret
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (13)
Location: Out west.
Occupation: Professional Chair Occupier.
Birthdate: June 12, 1984 (31 years old)
Interests: I don't remember.
Biography: It's a boring read. I'd wait for the movie.
Wosret's Membership Status
Last seen: Jan 30, 2016 - 5:04 AM
Registration Date: Mar 30, 2007
Topics Submitted: 76 topics
Total Posts: 11387 (4 per day)
Replies Received: 235
Total Time Online: 374 days, 12 hours and 51 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Caldwell's newletter interview of me.
- Esther Vilar & Socrates.
- The Crime of Lying on the Internet
- Should we listen to old people?
- The mirror image
Most recent posts:
- Probably, but it is likely to be just as unmoving a reason as this picture of a "healthy mind" is an unmoving model.
- Presumably the state of consciousness which leads to progeny and longevity.
- I'll trade you a million possible dollars for a thousand actual ones. Can't beat that deal!
- Comes down to how you're imagining "changes in personality" then, as acting different than what one figures you usually act like can be ta...
- "Fame isn't what I expected! Everyone's mean to me! Waaaa... stop being dicks you guys! We should all be better people, and I'm going ...
Most recent shouts:
- Wosret [Oct 29, 2015 - 12:49 PM]: You made them up as a sock puppet, so as to create this drama.
- Wosret [Oct 23, 2015 - 12:35 AM]: You know what's great? Nancy's cultural soy yogurt and berries. Yummy!
- Wosret [Oct 22, 2015 - 10:50 PM]: So this seems to be going well, when's the culling?
- Wosret [Oct 22, 2015 - 9:38 AM]: I said that only sophists claims such things, I of course am exempt. Like good ol' Lao, my derisive claims only apply to everyone else.
- Wosret [Oct 22, 2015 - 2:09 AM]: "He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know. Close the mouth." - Lao Tzu. Lao clearly didn't know what he was talking about when he said that,