Profile of Willowz
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (4)
Occupation: Staying sane.
Biography: Hello, I am a wannabe Stoic. Life is tough but staying sane is tougher. So, that's what Stoicism is for.
Willowz's Membership Status
Registration Date: Sep 14, 2008
Usergroup: Unmoderated Member
Topics Submitted: 53 topics
Total Posts: 1804 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 36 days, 16 hours and 2 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Homo homini lupus.
- Why can't people accept any criticism.
- Opening a Phil of Physics sub-forum.
- About God.
- Warning points.
Most recent posts:
- When will your creator give you the gift of fire? I will have great respect for you, then. I will look at your shadow and tremble.
- I can't change my password... It says: "That name is already in use by another member. You cannot use it."???
- Later on in the text, McGuinness points out that this way of using language objects theories of meaning, such; that intention plays a role in conveyin...
- I think it's a form of quantification, but does it count?
- How is that? My problem here is with how does one determine that this statement is not some private claim, but a public one "I love you more than...
Most recent shouts:
- Willowz [Aug 4, 2010 - 9:21 PM]: www.guardian.co.uk/technolo...onaires-half-fortune-gates Impressive. Going strong.
- Willowz [Aug 4, 2010 - 3:28 PM]: All bachelors are indeed unmarried!
- Willowz [Aug 4, 2010 - 2:21 AM]: Quote of the day "I think were going to have to get drunk." - Jack Nicholson.
- Willowz [Jul 27, 2010 - 1:24 AM]: Pseudo is a special place. You have to have... hmm
- Willowz [Jul 26, 2010 - 12:53 PM]: Observe them. Don't ask me. Look at how they accomplish a feat we thought only Santa could do.