Profile of welkin rogue
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Birthdate: October 15, 1991 (26 years old)
welkin rogue's Membership Status
Last seen: Sep 14, 2016 - 4:22 AM
Registration Date: Jan 18, 2008
Topics Submitted: 14 topics
Total Posts: 127 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 57
Total Time Online: 15 days, 22 hours and 21 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Intuitionist moral epistemology
- What is it to be rational?
- Soames on the contingent apriori
- Physicalism and non-physical entities
- Argument against indirect realism
Most recent posts:
- Lol, at first I thought you were just being uncharitable – I mean the first two examples are to do with science, whose claims are obviously not ...
- I have been thinking about the role of intuition in philosophy and am inclined to think that intuitions have a distinctive and indispensable role in e...
- Deferring to your use of 'fact': all facts are expressible with true propositions (can be disquoted), but not all true propositions are facts;...
- Should I read that as a biconditional? Are categorical imperatives the "commands of reason that are universally binding"? If so, then I ha...
- Okay. I think what I get out of this is a distinction in how we use the word 'fact'. I am using it for something like 'true propositio...
Most recent shouts:
- welkin rogue [May 19, 2010 - 1:54 AM]: does anyone recognise this as a quotation?: "we’re either fighting for freedom or fleeing from its consequences" (or something like it)?