Profile of unenlightened
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (14)
Occupation: work with the disabled
Birthdate: June 25, 1952 (64 years old)
Interests: culture and identity
Biography: Oh I don't know - there's some stuff about me on my blog if you're interested. I got a degree in philosophy and psychology ages ago, but I've almost recovered now.
unenlightened's Membership Status
Last seen: Jul 24, 2016 - 6:34 AM
Registration Date: Aug 10, 2007
Topics Submitted: 94 topics
Total Posts: 12912 (4 per day)
Replies Received: 567
Total Time Online: 337 days, 21 hours and 51 minutes
Most recent topics:Find all topics submitted by unenlightened
Most recent posts:
- Yeah, I'm very confused, that's why I resigned. If you had talked to me when I contacted you, I might have been less confused. But it is a fac...
- What a strange response. Let me detail my impossible expectations for you. When Paul told me that the site was sold, and that he was stepping down a...
- Well indeed I don't have a problem with any of the new owners; that is the problem. Today I recieved the first direct and personal communicati...
- [/color] I'm sure this is an entirely honest expression, and one which I share. However, things have changed, inevitably, and to the point that...
- 3. War, 4.Pestilence ...
Most recent shouts:
- unenlightened [Oct 23, 2015 - 12:02 AM]: Owners are like buses; you wait ages, and then three come along at the same time.
- unenlightened [Oct 22, 2015 - 11:10 PM]: The last time we had a novice as an admin was when Paul started the forums, and I bet he made a few mistakes at first too.
- unenlightened [Oct 22, 2015 - 9:16 PM]: I think it is fair, now that we are in direct communication, to shut down the wild speculations in public. But it might have been better if I or one of the old guard had done it. But herding philosophical cats is a subtle art and takes some learning.
- unenlightened [Oct 21, 2015 - 2:03 AM]: I used to live in the past, but henceforth, I shall live entirely in the future.
- unenlightened [Oct 20, 2015 - 8:35 PM]: Please note that our abandonment of human sacrifice is not yet official policy.