Profile of To Mega Therion
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (3)
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Occupation: Physics student, bitter old man.
Biography: Against metaphysical thought, against idealism, against morality, against universalism, against normativity.
To Mega Therion's Membership Status
Registration Date: Oct 11, 2009
Topics Submitted: 104 topics
Total Posts: 4863 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 52
Total Time Online: 158 days, 9 hours and 8 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Acta est fabula
- Love and other red herrings
- Poll: On religious truth claims
- A harder problem
- Hardly a Problem
Most recent posts:
- Eh, fuck it.
- So... threads. Have there been any good ones lately? I still check the forums from time to time, and sometimes I have an urge to participate, but most...
- Assuming that "communism" refers to Marxist movements and ideas, not really. Only the Lassalean socialists in Germany would have dreamed o...
- In the long scale, formerly used in the UK, a billion is a million millions.
- Allow me to reciprocate, and to express my unbridled glee that reactionaries are downvoting me.
Most recent shouts:
- To Mega Therion [Mar 4, 2013 - 1:38 PM]: Meh, I'm the scientific version of an office bitch. And in my spare time I get to be the office bitch of a socialist organisation falling apart at the seams. But I manage, and my depression has gotten somewhat better.
- To Mega Therion [Mar 4, 2013 - 11:17 AM]: Happy birthday, Tiffany.
- To Mega Therion [Jan 27, 2013 - 10:11 AM]: Vae, vae. I had planned on returning here, since my workload has decreased a bit, and I wasn't exactly able to consistently quit anyway, and then I hear another old comrade has died. Bugger. I feel a bit like Soso now - "Shcherbakov, Zhdanov, Dimitrov, Choibalsan, they all die too quick." Fuck.
- To Mega Therion [Dec 26, 2012 - 3:06 AM]: @Sapientia: Mhm. Particularly the old seasons, before the staff change. @Intelligence: Well, much of the pain in my back, from the fall at least, is gone. I'm still crazy, though. Might even post a thread, since my work has stalled a bit, and I need something to take my mind off nuclear structure.
- To Mega Therion [Dec 25, 2012 - 10:43 PM]: Ugh. No Christmas dinner for this godless git - instead, I get number crunching and watching old episodes of Dexter's Lab with my sister.