Profile of throng
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Birthdate: September 16, 1967 (50 years old)
throng's Membership Status
Last seen: Nov 5, 2016 - 8:11 PM
Registration Date: Aug 12, 2008
Topics Submitted: 65 topics
Total Posts: 1198 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 175
Total Time Online: 15 days, 3 hours and 58 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Does nature exist
- What to do with knowledge
- Milgram Experiment: Ideology of Evil
- Rip Snorting Solos
- The Panoptic Gaze
Most recent posts:
- The Buddhist teachings suggest that a foundation of morality is required. This involves truthfulness, kindness and basic integrity, primarily. From th...
- I finally got to see the video (home internet has been down for ages), but it didn't really say anything about the image that represents ...
- When we say properties' we imply an object which has properties. Or are we saying that an object is it's properties? How we make sense...
- OK, I'm not actually trying to argue a side where objectivity precludes subjectivity, but claiming what we usually consider to be either objec...
- For example in relativity, the time or location or speed etc of anything depends on an observer. I'm not sure what you mean by your second ...
Most recent shouts:
- throng [Jul 1, 2009 - 3:55 AM]: If something is changed is it uncatagorically upgraded?
- throng [Jul 1, 2009 - 2:56 AM]: If there was a bowl of nuts but there was only one left, is that your left nut?
- throng [Apr 16, 2009 - 1:50 PM]: Is there factual philosophy?
- throng [Dec 26, 2008 - 12:34 PM]: Yeah, roo blues, Knockers out? Crikey.
- throng [Sep 11, 2008 - 4:52 PM]: In Oz we're called ocker or aussie or mate.