Profile of TheMohawkNinja
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: DuBois, PA
Occupation: Contract IT
Birthdate: May 30, 1995 (22 years old)
TheMohawkNinja's Membership Status
Last seen: Jan 22, 2017 - 12:33 PM
Registration Date: Feb 22, 2016
Topics Submitted: 15 topics
Total Posts: 271 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 265
Total Time Online: 4 days, 1 hour and 45 minutes
Most recent topics:
- A logical defense to privacy?
- As an atheist who accepts the possibility of a god(s), what is the best way to avoid damnation?
- To change a definition, or create a new word?
- Judge the follower, or judge the holy book?
- At what point does the ineffectiveness of enforcement become a valid critique?
Most recent posts:
- I suppose, but at that point, what should the government do about this? If basically anything could theoretically be used against you for jobs and...
- All of that falls under information that would affect me financially ot affect my employability. I'm talking about information that won't ...
- I'm confused. You seem to imply that privacy protection is not meant for the populace as a whole, but only for "whistleblowers"?
- Over the years, I have found out that I seem to be in this minority group of people that couldn't honestly care less about what the NSA does. "I...
- That would do it, I suppose.
Most recent shouts:
- TheMohawkNinja [Mar 23, 2016 - 5:27 PM]: Considering I often hear about how thinly the mods are spread, deleting individual insulting posts seems like an inefficient use of time if you ask me.
- TheMohawkNinja [Mar 23, 2016 - 4:46 PM]: Agreed, but some text on the Internet saying "go kill yourself" should not cause someone to go over the edge. Even if it does, the point remains that we are talking about such a tiny demographic here that it doesn't justify censorship of posts.
- TheMohawkNinja [Mar 23, 2016 - 3:07 PM]: Are you people really complaining about someone telling somebody to kill themselves on the Internet? Please, if that causes actual harm, then the person getting told to kill themselves has some serious issues.
- TheMohawkNinja [Mar 14, 2016 - 12:08 AM]: The "Site Leaders" section shows at least one admin and one mod that showed up on 3/13, so they know.
- TheMohawkNinja [Mar 13, 2016 - 1:05 PM]: Huh, it did go through. Guess the errors were unrelated. Still, something is broke...