Profile of The Great Whatever
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Biography: Rave Reviews for The Great Whatever:
"TGW's arguments are a circle of hypocritical and contradictory nonsense." - TheWillowOfDarkness
"Honest, WTF is beyond the pale. Abandon all hope, you who enter into discussion with him." - Banno
The Great Whatever's Membership Status
Last seen: Aug 15, 2015 - 7:03 PM
Registration Date: Sep 01, 2011
Usergroup: Unmoderated Member
Topics Submitted: 73 topics
Total Posts: 5960 (4 per day)
Replies Received: 1182
Total Time Online: 89 days, 1 hour and 18 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Depth and Meat
- On What Doesn't Matter: Diogenes' Syllogism and Ethical Minimalism
- Lyons: Reference, Deixis
- Cyrenaic Daydreams
Most recent shouts:
- The Great Whatever [May 16, 2014 - 6:44 PM]: From an elementary English course. Repeat after me: "Schlegel finagled Hegel's Bagels."
- The Great Whatever [Sep 4, 2013 - 11:17 AM]: The measure of education isn't money. A shitty education with an iPad is a shitty education. Americans don't understand that, because they think education is a machine into which one puts funds and out of which one gets "jobs," or some stupid shit. At best they want vocational training and socialization, not education.
- The Great Whatever [Jun 5, 2013 - 1:42 AM]: "forums.philosophyforums.com is probably written by a male somewhere between 66-100 years old. The writing style is academic and happy most of the time."
- The Great Whatever [Jun 5, 2013 - 1:42 AM]: http://urlai.com/url/forums.philosophyforums.com
- The Great Whatever [Apr 26, 2013 - 12:56 AM]: the real chatroom intelligence - "chat" below the banner. we'll, i dunno.