Profile of Thatwhichis
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Thatwhichis's Membership Status
Last seen: Aug 4, 2015 - 8:54 AM
Registration Date: Dec 10, 2011
Topics Submitted: 21 topics
Total Posts: 622 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 113
Total Time Online: 19 days, 18 hours and 12 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Wonder as foundation of philosophy.
- What isn't composite?
- Self-contained subject
- Constant change
Most recent posts:
- You know coming from Russia I must say that in my opinion socialism is always a very appealing idea but when applied in practice it it is the same pot...
- I don't think self has a particular nature. That's what allows it to take any shape. In other words the inherent absence of any nature (mo...
- Nothing used as a referent is already something (a point of reference)?
- If any instance of nothing(if there is such a thing as a particular nothing) is the same as any instance of something it would imply that nothing ...
- Maybe its abit overcomplicated. Consider it as a nonsensical stream of consciousness if you will nano, as if saying that nothing is something makes an...
Most recent shouts:
- Thatwhichis [Apr 25, 2014 - 1:27 PM]: A bit late but still
- Thatwhichis [Apr 25, 2014 - 1:26 PM]: Happy Birthday Jorndoe
- Thatwhichis [May 17, 2013 - 12:19 AM]:
- Thatwhichis [Mar 25, 2012 - 12:12 PM]: Yes Tiff but they don't pertain to a specific doctrine, hence their disposition towards not believing makes them "laxed", and I think whats bugging Sap is people who look a certain way while pertaining to a certain religious doctrine. xD
- Thatwhichis [Mar 25, 2012 - 12:03 PM]: Sapientia you should become Buddhist than - they have no hair style and neither deny nor accept a creator, deny endorsing any views on creation and believe that questions on the origin of the world are worthless to understanding of a human condition.