Profile of symposiarch
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
symposiarch's Membership Status
Last seen: Nov 15, 2016 - 12:25 AM
Registration Date: Mar 03, 2015
Topics Submitted: 17 topics
Total Posts: 40 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 95
Total Time Online: 0 days, 7 hours and 30 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Kant's Moral Philosophy: What is "Common rational moral cognition"?
- The intersection of cosmology, ontology, metaphysics, and phenomenology?
- Writing a 'Writing Philosophy Statement'
- Ordering of Activity (starting with transcendental logic) Heidegger
- In what way does Heidegger overcome metaphysics?
Most recent posts:
- I'm reading Kant's Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Morals and I'm having difficulty understanding it, for obvious reasons. So, with rega...
- None of this was covered in the thread you suggested. Thanks anyway. I'm looking for responses indicative of Habermas' work on the public an...
- Definitions: Cosmology–the science of the origin and development of the universe; an account or theory of the origin of the universe. Ontology–t...
- A task for one of my current courses involves me producing a 'Writing Philosophy Statement' about my writing as a writer. I don't have ...
- Ohh, someone is reading Landau's 'The Fundamentals of Ethics', exciting stuff... I'll chime in to your discussion when I get home, fo...