Profile of swstephe
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (2)
Google Talk: swstephe
Location: San Ramon, California
Occupation: software guru
Birthdate: April 14, 1963 (53 years old)
Interests: languages, logic, religion, sociology, neurology
Biography: Born a base brat, lived in Europe and America. Minored in philosophy. Escaped from America to live in Asia to escape the immoral war and culture. I consider myself a existential spiritualist.
swstephe's Membership Status
Last seen: Jul 24, 2016 - 1:59 AM
Registration Date: Apr 20, 2006
Topics Submitted: 42 topics
Total Posts: 1888 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 247
Total Time Online: 79 days, 4 hours and 37 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Story about utopia with slaves?
- Benjamin Franklin Effect and the IAT
- Can't Get Indiana Off My Mind
- Immigration Stops and the 4th amendment
- exponential sum = -1?
Most recent posts:
- From source http://utopia2016.com/:As expressed in Thomas More’s now-legendary book, freedom-loving folk the world over have been on a constant sear...
- That sounds like it. It fits perfectly with that professor's personal views and time period, and is especially confirmed by the mention in th...
- I remember back in my college philosophy course, when discussing utilitarianism, my professor mentioned that there was some story about a utopian soci...
- I recently heard a joke: Son: "I want to be a Libertarian when I grow up", Father: "That's silly, you can't be both".
- Not quite the idea, after all Marx said, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs", but anyway ... If everyo...
Most recent shouts:
- swstephe [Mar 12, 2016 - 5:31 PM]: Somebody broke the site. Where do I get my fix now?
- swstephe [Dec 25, 2014 - 2:04 PM]: A wrong number just wished me "Marry Christmas" by SMS. Is that a marriage proposal?
- swstephe [Apr 26, 2010 - 11:48 AM]: One-Line Wonder Banno breaks the 8000 post barrier
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:36 AM]: no idea what it means, though
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:35 AM]: Willowz -- your avatar says "puri-ki" in Japanese katakana