Profile of swstephe
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (2)
Location: San Ramon, California
Occupation: software guru
Birthdate: April 14, 1963 (52 years old)
Interests: languages, logic, religion, sociology, neurology
Biography: Born a base brat, lived in Europe and America. Minored in philosophy. Escaped from America to live in Asia to escape the immoral war and culture. I consider myself a existential spiritualist.
swstephe's Membership Status
Last seen: Aug 26, 2015 - 10:09 PM
Registration Date: Apr 20, 2006
Topics Submitted: 41 topics
Total Posts: 1679 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 243
Total Time Online: 76 days, 6 hours and 46 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Benjamin Franklin Effect and the IAT
- Can't Get Indiana Off My Mind
- Immigration Stops and the 4th amendment
- exponential sum = -1?
- Federal Reserve's $600 Billion Gamble
Most recent posts:
- Reading the article, though, it seems the headline is sensationalized. The word "admirable" is only mentioned once, and not directly related ...
- What definition of "evil" are you using? On Wikipedia, it is defined: "Evil, in a general context, is taken as the absence or complet...
- I think nature already provided us with the association between sexual attributes and sex. Human females are the only primates whose breasts are perm...
- Maybe I belong to a weird caste, but such questions don't get me angry, but provide a chance for me to come up with clever and obvious proofs to a...
- It isn't justification for interfering in suicide. Someone committing suicide can never realize any increase or decrease in value of life after t...
Most recent shouts:
- swstephe [Dec 25, 2014 - 2:04 PM]: A wrong number just wished me "Marry Christmas" by SMS. Is that a marriage proposal?
- swstephe [Apr 26, 2010 - 11:48 AM]: One-Line Wonder Banno breaks the 8000 post barrier
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:36 AM]: no idea what it means, though
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:35 AM]: Willowz -- your avatar says "puri-ki" in Japanese katakana
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2009 - 3:42 AM]: ME GETTING MESSAGES FROM USERS WHO KNOW IM A MODERATOR