Profile of swstephe
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (2)
Location: San Ramon, California
Occupation: software guru
Birthdate: April 14, 1963 (53 years old)
Interests: languages, logic, religion, sociology, neurology
Biography: Born a base brat, lived in Europe and America. Minored in philosophy. Escaped from America to live in Asia to escape the immoral war and culture. I consider myself a existential spiritualist.
swstephe's Membership Status
Last seen: Apr 28, 2016 - 8:44 PM
Registration Date: Apr 20, 2006
Topics Submitted: 41 topics
Total Posts: 1827 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 243
Total Time Online: 78 days, 11 hours and 50 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Benjamin Franklin Effect and the IAT
- Can't Get Indiana Off My Mind
- Immigration Stops and the 4th amendment
- exponential sum = -1?
- Federal Reserve's $600 Billion Gamble
Most recent posts:
- Isn't consciousness and the ability to feel pain a red herring? If a human isn't conscious and isn't able to feel pain, we don't slic...
- Oops, now I realize those links are not to Whole Foods grocery.
- It is really hard to appeal to most people's sense empathy. I think humans, (and maybe a lot of animals), instinctively compartmentalize eating a...
- The most familiar "10 commandments" are not really moral instructions. The original Hebrew, most of the commandments are prohibitions. The o...
Most recent shouts:
- swstephe [Mar 12, 2016 - 5:31 PM]: Somebody broke the site. Where do I get my fix now?
- swstephe [Dec 25, 2014 - 2:04 PM]: A wrong number just wished me "Marry Christmas" by SMS. Is that a marriage proposal?
- swstephe [Apr 26, 2010 - 11:48 AM]: One-Line Wonder Banno breaks the 8000 post barrier
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:36 AM]: no idea what it means, though
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:35 AM]: Willowz -- your avatar says "puri-ki" in Japanese katakana