Profile of swstephe
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (2)
Google Talk: swstephe
Location: San Ramon, California
Occupation: software guru
Birthdate: April 14, 1963 (53 years old)
Interests: languages, logic, religion, sociology, neurology
Biography: Born a base brat, lived in Europe and America. Minored in philosophy. Escaped from America to live in Asia to escape the immoral war and culture. I consider myself a existential spiritualist.
swstephe's Membership Status
Last seen: May 30, 2016 - 9:05 AM
Registration Date: Apr 20, 2006
Topics Submitted: 41 topics
Total Posts: 1850 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 243
Total Time Online: 78 days, 18 hours and 43 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Benjamin Franklin Effect and the IAT
- Can't Get Indiana Off My Mind
- Immigration Stops and the 4th amendment
- exponential sum = -1?
- Federal Reserve's $600 Billion Gamble
Most recent posts:
- If you are just sampling universes, and based on common definitions, I suppose a universe incapable of developing or supporting life with enough senti...
- I'm not talking about actual mystical, supernatural or immortal elements. These are metaphors that are used by society to functionally catego...
- Maybe it would help, Dangerman, if you clarified which parts you don't understand? There is practically no difference between sexes, it is ...
- I think it is society that imbues individuals with mystical elements. They do it everywhere else, if you think about it. If you ignored the outs...
- I'm not debating whether homosexuality is evil or not, just how is it that a people who are being persecuted still have the time and energy to...
Most recent shouts:
- swstephe [Mar 12, 2016 - 5:31 PM]: Somebody broke the site. Where do I get my fix now?
- swstephe [Dec 25, 2014 - 2:04 PM]: A wrong number just wished me "Marry Christmas" by SMS. Is that a marriage proposal?
- swstephe [Apr 26, 2010 - 11:48 AM]: One-Line Wonder Banno breaks the 8000 post barrier
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:36 AM]: no idea what it means, though
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:35 AM]: Willowz -- your avatar says "puri-ki" in Japanese katakana