Profile of swstephe
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (2)
Location: San Ramon, California
Occupation: software guru
Birthdate: April 14, 1963 (52 years old)
Interests: languages, logic, religion, sociology, neurology
Biography: Born a base brat, lived in Europe and America. Minored in philosophy. Escaped from America to live in Asia to escape the immoral war and culture. I consider myself a existential spiritualist.
swstephe's Membership Status
Last seen: Feb 7, 2016 - 1:08 AM
Registration Date: Apr 20, 2006
Topics Submitted: 41 topics
Total Posts: 1768 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 243
Total Time Online: 77 days, 12 hours and 10 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Benjamin Franklin Effect and the IAT
- Can't Get Indiana Off My Mind
- Immigration Stops and the 4th amendment
- exponential sum = -1?
- Federal Reserve's $600 Billion Gamble
Most recent posts:
- I'm quite surprised to hear the opinion that Dutch media is "politically correct". The Netherlands has a reputation for being one of ...
- A commencement ceremony is where graduates receive their diplomas. The audience is practically forced to attend and to listen to whoever is the speak...
- Yes, that's what I'm, saying. If you want to personify evolution, then evolution is probably a utilitarian, where utility is measured in ...
- I've heard this complaint many times, but I still don't get it. "Political correctness" means saying something in line with your own politica...
Most recent shouts:
- swstephe [Dec 25, 2014 - 2:04 PM]: A wrong number just wished me "Marry Christmas" by SMS. Is that a marriage proposal?
- swstephe [Apr 26, 2010 - 11:48 AM]: One-Line Wonder Banno breaks the 8000 post barrier
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:36 AM]: no idea what it means, though
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:35 AM]: Willowz -- your avatar says "puri-ki" in Japanese katakana
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2009 - 3:42 AM]: ME GETTING MESSAGES FROM USERS WHO KNOW IM A MODERATOR