Profile of swstephe
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (2)
Google Talk: swstephe
Location: San Ramon, California
Occupation: software guru
Birthdate: April 14, 1963 (53 years old)
Interests: languages, logic, religion, sociology, neurology
Biography: Born a base brat, lived in Europe and America. Minored in philosophy. Escaped from America to live in Asia to escape the immoral war and culture. I consider myself a existential spiritualist.
swstephe's Membership Status
Last seen: Jul 1, 2016 - 11:28 PM
Registration Date: Apr 20, 2006
Topics Submitted: 41 topics
Total Posts: 1869 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 243
Total Time Online: 78 days, 23 hours and 52 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Benjamin Franklin Effect and the IAT
- Can't Get Indiana Off My Mind
- Immigration Stops and the 4th amendment
- exponential sum = -1?
- Federal Reserve's $600 Billion Gamble
Most recent posts:
- Texas Constitution doesn't grant right to secede: http://www.cgpgrey.com/blog/can-texas-secede-from-the-union
- 1845: Texas became a state, 1861: Joins the Confederacy, 1865: Rejoined the Union after surrender -- I think Texas played that card already
- Why? Many countries already have it: American health care is so expensive, there is an entire industry for people to go to other countries to ge...
- I mean even the process of referendum isn't available to the US, or even Texas at the state level. We don't even have a popular vote at t...
- The US doesn't have national referendums at the Federal level, so they can't vote for repeal of Federal laws and agreements. There are st...
Most recent shouts:
- swstephe [Mar 12, 2016 - 5:31 PM]: Somebody broke the site. Where do I get my fix now?
- swstephe [Dec 25, 2014 - 2:04 PM]: A wrong number just wished me "Marry Christmas" by SMS. Is that a marriage proposal?
- swstephe [Apr 26, 2010 - 11:48 AM]: One-Line Wonder Banno breaks the 8000 post barrier
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:36 AM]: no idea what it means, though
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:35 AM]: Willowz -- your avatar says "puri-ki" in Japanese katakana