Profile of swstephe
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (2)
Google Talk: swstephe
Location: San Ramon, California
Occupation: software guru
Birthdate: April 14, 1963 (53 years old)
Interests: languages, logic, religion, sociology, neurology
Biography: Born a base brat, lived in Europe and America. Minored in philosophy. Escaped from America to live in Asia to escape the immoral war and culture. I consider myself a existential spiritualist.
swstephe's Membership Status
Last seen: Dec 11, 2016 - 1:38 PM
Registration Date: Apr 20, 2006
Topics Submitted: 42 topics
Total Posts: 1892 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 247
Total Time Online: 79 days, 6 hours and 47 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Story about utopia with slaves?
- Benjamin Franklin Effect and the IAT
- Can't Get Indiana Off My Mind
- Immigration Stops and the 4th amendment
- exponential sum = -1?
Most recent posts:
- I saw some survey a while back which showed that "Natural Law" theory has pretty much fallen out of favor withing political philosophy. I'...
- The part about Marx is titled, "Marx and Denial of Property Rights", but the text of the article barely touches on Marxiesm's ideas about property...
- Think about it -- are you an introvert at all times, even with close friends and family, or people who you trust? Are you intuitive at all times,...
- I had to sit through courses that used gave us those tests about 3 times. I'm not really sure what I am any more, as I think my personality has c...
- From source http://utopia2016.com/:As expressed in Thomas More’s now-legendary book, freedom-loving folk the world over have been on a constant sear...
Most recent shouts:
- swstephe [Mar 12, 2016 - 5:31 PM]: Somebody broke the site. Where do I get my fix now?
- swstephe [Dec 25, 2014 - 2:04 PM]: A wrong number just wished me "Marry Christmas" by SMS. Is that a marriage proposal?
- swstephe [Apr 26, 2010 - 11:48 AM]: One-Line Wonder Banno breaks the 8000 post barrier
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:36 AM]: no idea what it means, though
- swstephe [Apr 1, 2010 - 12:35 AM]: Willowz -- your avatar says "puri-ki" in Japanese katakana