Profile of SPQR
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
SPQR's Membership Status
Last seen: Sep 23, 2016 - 3:04 PM
Registration Date: Aug 05, 2015
Topics Submitted: 3 topics
Total Posts: 21 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 16
Total Time Online: 0 days, 5 hours and 53 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Relationship between properties and causal bodies?
- Your criticism please: "non-mental properties exist because the senses have false negatives"
- Request for feedback and criticism - do the senses provide false positives?
Most recent posts:
- I'm throwing this in here because I'm guessing it hasn't been said: Like what is probably most people familiar with both philosophy and...
- I think that properties don't quite explain causation. If we can narrow causation down to inducing motion in another -- then it basically comes ...
- I keep trying to quote-reply but it doesn't seem to work. NicoL. "Now, about what it is that causes an event, I would say it is misleading...
- If properties aren't causes then how can changing the mass of the rock change the speed with which the second rock moves when it is hit?
- I would say that properties are causal powers, because if I increase the mass of the rock higher, the motion produced in the second rock will be h...
Most recent shouts: