Profile of sonOfFishfry
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
sonOfFishfry's Membership Status
Registration Date: Oct 29, 2014
Topics Submitted: 4 topics
Total Posts: 478 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 42
Total Time Online: 17 days, 19 hours and 21 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Are intuitionist choice sequences like computable sequences?
- What's the deal with LaTeX?
- Why was the thread on Russell's paradox moved?
Most recent posts:
- Why Christians are anti-gay is that it says so in the Bible and that's taken to be authoritative. But there are plenty of gay Christians and they ...
- The will to life is the most powerful force in the universe. Fetuses do want to live. One can be pro choice yet still be thoughtful about the moral is...
- This is so philosophical! God has abandoned us. We are on our own, cast adrift in an uncaring universe. We live in a nihilistic Nietzschean dystopia. ...
- Hey all. Once the rules of the game are explicated fully, the result of 2/3 for switching is obvious. The rules are: * Monty knows what's b...
- It's total bullshit. www.forbes.com/sites/toddes...-briggs-mbti/#449f668550ad Many articles are online debunking this superstitious nonsense.