Profile of Socialscientist
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Socialscientist's Membership Status
Last seen: Oct 4, 2016 - 11:15 AM
Registration Date: Jan 30, 2015
Topics Submitted: 13 topics
Total Posts: 412 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 45
Total Time Online: 2 days, 10 hours and 36 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Trying to formalize mathematical induction
- Learning mathematics: topics in need of some order
- Books suggestions for studying real analysis
- How worthwhile is learning a bit of topology?
- Hilbert systems, metatheorems and proofs
Most recent posts:
- So, because you can't provide everyone with a better life, it excuses letting a handful of people live with a consumption lying beyond what mo...
- In my opinion, freedom proper is not the absence of coercion, but the absence of domination. What really matter is not that someone is involved in y...
- You can also simply provide the details here, post it as a question, show that you put in some thought and ask for help to solve the remainder... ...
- I took a few course in logic and recently begun to learn a bit of mathematics more formally. I came across this argument often used in mathematics cal...
- Just to be clear, not to be pedantic, but market failures concern reasons that explains why, in given instances, people active in an unfethered mark...