Profile of SittinWSocratesTiff
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (13)
Location: Strolling on the Absurd Side of the Street
Occupation: Patient Advocate
Birthdate: March 3, 1969 (46 years old)
Interests: Philosophy and Absurdity
Biography: We are all longing to go home, to some place we have never been, a place half-remembered and half-invisioned we can only catch glimpses of from time to time. Community. Somewhere, there are people to whom we can speak with passion without having the words catch in our throats. Somewhere a circle of hands will open to recieve us, eyes will light up as we enter, voices will celebrate with us whenever we come into our own power. Community means strength that joins our strength to do the work that needs to be done. Arms to hold us when we falter, a circle of healing, a circle of friends. Someplace where we can be free. - StarHawk
SittinWSocratesTiff's Membership Status
Last seen: Sep 1, 2015 - 8:44 AM
Registration Date: Nov 02, 2009
Topics Submitted: 159 topics
Total Posts: 17611 (8 per day)
Replies Received: 2767
Total Time Online: 141 days, 18 hours and 47 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Are YOU a Pretentious Intellectual?
- Beautiful (or ugly) Buildings I have known: continued
- Poll on Prevalence, Availability, Use and Abuse of Illegal/Legal Drugs
- Posting a Poll
- Call out to Humanity
Most recent posts:
- I wonder if the ducks are offended. I never considered their feelings. Tsk, tsk
- Do the Irish end the word with an upturn in tone as Aussies do? I always thought it to be funny to hear it on profanity. My Android phone auto corre...
Most recent shouts:
- SittinWSocratesTiff [Sep 1, 2015 - 7:46 AM]: Happy Birthday Apathy Kills!! I hope you stop by because now more than ever I have learned what your nickname really means and you are right~ Enjoy your day~ First round is on the house!
- SittinWSocratesTiff [Aug 31, 2015 - 7:57 AM]: saltgrain
- SittinWSocratesTiff [Aug 30, 2015 - 4:51 PM]: saltgrain, I want to say that the "unlimited shouts" is actually 50? But even with unlimited shouts, you cannot make more than two shouts in a row. So hopefully the topic you are discussing is being enetertained by more than yourself.
- SittinWSocratesTiff [Aug 29, 2015 - 8:29 PM]: It's been a long time since I have been contacted via PM because of running out of shouts in a day. Maybe I forgot to mention "unlimited shouts in a day" is included in the *Sponsorship benefits?
- SittinWSocratesTiff [Aug 29, 2015 - 8:56 AM]: Obama is from my home town and hustle is hustle is hustle is hustle. His victory in winning the presidency was all he really wanted. I bet even now, he has no clue that he was supposed to DO something while in office.