Profile of SittinWSocratesTiff
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (13)
Location: Strolling on the Absurd Side of the Street
Occupation: Patient Advocate
Birthdate: March 3, 1969 (47 years old)
Interests: Philosophy and Absurdity
Biography: We are all longing to go home, to some place we have never been, a place half-remembered and half-invisioned we can only catch glimpses of from time to time. Community. Somewhere, there are people to whom we can speak with passion without having the words catch in our throats. Somewhere a circle of hands will open to recieve us, eyes will light up as we enter, voices will celebrate with us whenever we come into our own power. Community means strength that joins our strength to do the work that needs to be done. Arms to hold us when we falter, a circle of healing, a circle of friends. Someplace where we can be free. - StarHawk
SittinWSocratesTiff's Membership Status
Last seen: Jun 27, 2016 - 11:15 AM
Registration Date: Nov 02, 2009
Topics Submitted: 172 topics
Total Posts: 17682 (7 per day)
Replies Received: 2814
Total Time Online: 144 days, 1 hour and 24 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Are YOU a Pretentious Intellectual?
- Beautiful (or ugly) Buildings I have known: continued
- Poll on Prevalence, Availability, Use and Abuse of Illegal/Legal Drugs
- Posting a Poll
- Call out to Humanity
Most recent posts:
- Nice philosophy for life my friend~
- ...amy thing that could complicate the desired medical effects.
- Terpenes in cannabis is what gives it various scents, flavors ect. Medicinal cannabis needs to test free of molds, mites, insecticides. People with co...
- No Round Up on medicinal cannabis please.
Most recent shouts:
- SittinWSocratesTiff [May 18, 2016 - 8:46 AM]: Take a long walk with Aristotle thru the forest Miss Lonely Hearts and see if that helps. If not, there is always Darwin
- SittinWSocratesTiff [May 18, 2016 - 8:39 AM]: This 'suicide' drum you have been beating Miss Lonely Hearts is broken. There are a slew of other toxic instruments that you might consider playing. Back behind the pub, you will find a box full of them, take what you wish!
- SittinWSocratesTiff [May 13, 2016 - 7:54 AM]: It is amazing to me how easily a first impression, is either the lasting imression or the last impression of the person.
- SittinWSocratesTiff [May 13, 2016 - 7:46 AM]: Miss Lonely Hearts, how long have you not cared about others as well as yourself?
- SittinWSocratesTiff [May 12, 2016 - 8:53 AM]: ~sighs~