Profile of schopenhauer1
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
schopenhauer1's Membership Status
Last seen: Aug 8, 2017 - 9:48 PM
Registration Date: Dec 14, 2006
Topics Submitted: 101 topics
Total Posts: 941 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 2443
Total Time Online: 39 days, 18 hours and 50 minutes
Most recent topics:
- How can consciousness be a property?
- Whitehead and Process Philosophy
- On Forcing the Responsibilities of Life (Cont'd)
- Thread Deleted- No Explanation (at the least)
- What a Joke
Most recent posts:
- But then semiotics can fall into the class of "not even addressing the question" because I do not see how using qualia as the sign explains the ex...
- So what is wrong with Whitehead's idea of actual occasions as a stand in for the epistemic limit?
- Note- my previous post was heavily edited from original for clarity and completeness.
- Thank you! That was a really helpful article as it summarizes Whitehead's metaphysics very nicely and gave a clear understanding of what can ...
- Yes, I was trying to convey the same thing when I said: The objects are shadows of real things in this theory and not something radically differe...
Most recent shouts:
- schopenhauer1 [Sep 14, 2012 - 10:00 AM]: did something change?
- schopenhauer1 [Sep 14, 2012 - 10:00 AM]: excuse me
- schopenhauer1 [Jul 8, 2011 - 6:54 PM]: Did someone just erase a whole thread by J P Flynn?
- schopenhauer1 [Jul 8, 2011 - 6:53 PM]: did i miss something?
- schopenhauer1 [Jul 7, 2011 - 8:40 PM]: Benkei..I had a good response to your argument