Profile of Sapientia
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (17)
Sapientia's Membership Status
Registration Date: Jan 11, 2010
Usergroup: Under Review
Topics Submitted: 160 topics
Total Posts: 11935 (4 per day)
Replies Received: 706
Total Time Online: 213 days, 0 hours and 13 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Justified False Belief
- Guess Who
- Feigned Ignorance
- Things Like Apples
- Misguided Kantian Presuppositions
Most recent posts:
- Sure, reconsider it, but if it's either one or the other, then I urge Un to stay right where he is for equally selfish reasons. (We don't have...
- Reference requires more than just language to make sense, and to accurately reflect reality. I'm not sure what you mean by "things which t...
- Your interpretation of reference, as stated above, makes little sense to me. To refer to an actual apple is to refer to an actual thing. And doing...
- I know. That the conclusion doesn't follow makes it a non sequitur. And it was either a non sequitur or an ignoratio elenchi, as I explained. ...
- I suspect you may be using the word "existence" and it's variations in an abnormal way. Accordingly, as a consequence, certain stateme...
Most recent shouts:
- Sapientia [Mar 16, 2017 - 3:01 PM]: Here's an idea: read the preceding comments.
- Sapientia [Jan 27, 2017 - 4:24 PM]: It won't.
- Sapientia [Oct 14, 2016 - 4:58 AM]: Everybody has gone here: http://thephilosophyforum.com
- Sapientia [Oct 23, 2015 - 3:23 AM]: Maybe he's just a bad egg. In the other place, I trust the management.
- Sapientia [Oct 23, 2015 - 3:12 AM]: Un, if he wants my sympathy, the first step would be for him to acknowledge that he made a mistake. But there would be other steps. The reversal of the mistake, an apology, a noticeable change in behaviour... Instead, he chose to try to cover it up.