Profile of Sam26
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: Boston, MA
Birthdate: September 12, 1950 (66 years old)
Sam26's Membership Status
Last seen: May 11, 2017 - 1:08 PM
Registration Date: Jan 30, 2010
Topics Submitted: 21 topics
Total Posts: 1839 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 1041
Total Time Online: 40 days, 18 hours and 15 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Self-Sealing Arguments
- Why Christianity Fails in Terms of Evidence
- If Near Death Experiences are true, then...
- Is Reality Distorted by Language?
- Reading The Philosophical Investigations
Most recent posts:
- No problem
- I think we've talked enough about this subject. I was trying to do more of an exegesis of On Certainty. I do appreciate the comments though even ...
- Because something is possible, that doesn't give you reason to believe, or to doubt it.
- Wittgenstein is talking about doubting under normal circumstances, and it does address the nature of doubt.
- What makes any theory superior? It's the argument that you put forth to support it, i.e., the evidence or reasons that support your conclusion....
Most recent shouts:
- Sam26 [Apr 7, 2017 - 3:51 PM]: Ya, I can't view threads either. It seems as though they gave up managing this site.
- Sam26 [Feb 7, 2017 - 11:59 AM]: I'm glad I made a copy of my Wittgenstein thread
- Sam26 [Feb 4, 2017 - 6:34 PM]: Are any of you having problems accessing threads? I can't get into anything - don't have permission.
- Sam26 [Feb 12, 2016 - 4:32 PM]: What do people think of these ads that keep popping up?
- Sam26 [Jan 12, 2016 - 3:24 PM]: Sometimes I think this place is bad until I compare it to one of the other forums.