Profile of Sam26
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: Boston, MA
Birthdate: September 12, 1950 (66 years old)
Sam26's Membership Status
Last seen: Jan 14, 2017 - 12:27 PM
Registration Date: Jan 30, 2010
Topics Submitted: 21 topics
Total Posts: 1839 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 1041
Total Time Online: 40 days, 17 hours and 28 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Self-Sealing Arguments
- Why Christianity Fails in Terms of Evidence
- If Near Death Experiences are true, then...
- Is Reality Distorted by Language?
- Reading The Philosophical Investigations
Most recent posts:
- No problem
- I think we've talked enough about this subject. I was trying to do more of an exegesis of On Certainty. I do appreciate the comments though even ...
- Because something is possible, that doesn't give you reason to believe, or to doubt it.
- Wittgenstein is talking about doubting under normal circumstances, and it does address the nature of doubt.
- What makes any theory superior? It's the argument that you put forth to support it, i.e., the evidence or reasons that support your conclusion....
Most recent shouts:
- Sam26 [Feb 12, 2016 - 4:32 PM]: What do people think of these ads that keep popping up?
- Sam26 [Jan 12, 2016 - 3:24 PM]: Sometimes I think this place is bad until I compare it to one of the other forums.
- Sam26 [Dec 22, 2015 - 9:16 AM]: lol
- Sam26 [Dec 21, 2015 - 8:45 PM]: I mean it sounds intellectual until you look a bit closer.
- Sam26 [Dec 21, 2015 - 8:44 PM]: Why is it when some people write it sounds like something out of L. Ron Hubbard's book Dianetics.