Profile of Q~uestion
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Q~uestion's Membership Status
Last seen: Oct 17, 2016 - 7:43 PM
Registration Date: Sep 15, 2010
Topics Submitted: 169 topics
Total Posts: 1862 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 701
Total Time Online: 30 days, 15 hours and 33 minutes
Most recent topics:
- All ethical postulates are in essence synthetic a priori truths.
- Do categorical propositions presuppose essentialism or...
- Godel vs Wittgenstein
- What is it about dreams?
- Any farmers or pot growers in here?
Most recent posts:
- The only problem with ethics being an exact science as you put it from my perspective is when ethical statements are taken to the extreme. A ...
- As the title states. Here would be a prime example I derived from Buddhism: P1. All sentient beings inherently desire to be happy or rather be f...
- Yes, I concede.
- If you want to be strict about it, then something like "It is an essential feature at this time, that all American space shuttles are compose...
- But, that's only an opinion. Suppose we took the entire set of 'chairs'. All of them would have the essential property, pragmatic...
Most recent shouts:
- Q~uestion [Jul 24, 2016 - 1:14 AM]: And we're back.
- Q~uestion [Jul 17, 2016 - 4:01 PM]: I sense a disturbance in the force.
- Q~uestion [Jun 26, 2016 - 4:02 PM]: Many people go about here as if trying to prove their own worldview and existence. But, Wittgenstein recognized this as a mistake in the Tractatus, via the Philosophical Investigations. Whereof one cannot speak, things must be shown...
- Q~uestion [May 26, 2016 - 5:58 AM]: Schrodinger's cat, in this case Pinocchios nose.
- Q~uestion [May 26, 2016 - 1:10 AM]: Modality is what enables and resolves the liar paradox paradoxically. True?