Profile of potatohead
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
potatohead's Membership Status
Last seen: Feb 27, 2017 - 1:06 AM
Registration Date: Oct 17, 2010
Topics Submitted: 11 topics
Total Posts: 35 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 0 days, 11 hours and 11 minutes
Most recent topics:
- using multiple values
- math's forgetlessness
- more PNP
- Computable Approximation
- Q Algorithm Analysis vs Complexity
Most recent posts:
- Complexity classes are made up of computable functions, but the order of the map is not fixed. We tend to think of lexical ordering (or the standard o...
- Deductive reasoning has a limitation of having perfect memory. We might like to have a better memory, but not being able to forget is so different fro...
- Wumpus is correct that society is the aggregation of conformity. We tend to think of it as a dynamic equilibrium, but occasionally as one replaced by ...
- Seem that this is an example of the ambiguity of language. I expect the audience will understand from context, but iff is unambiguous. I guess th...
- I don't know what is customary in geometry, but it makes me think of continuity. Imagine one interval from zero to one and another from one to two...