Profile of PoeticallyUndiscovered9
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Occupation: 10th Grade Student
Birthdate: August 12, 1996 (21 years old)
Interests: Writing, Unicorns, Philosophy, History (preferably the Ancient Greeks), and Laughter
Biography: I am not sure what led me to this website, nor am i certain why i have remained. I only know that i have been searching, wandering to find where it is that i belong. The looking has not ceased because I have found this page, nor will it stop when i leave it. As I am not only trying to find the truth, but myself as well. I have forgotton who I am and how to believe. I have lost myself in the rushing tides of my emotions, as well as the jungle of life. I am reviving the part of myself that i know still remains intact. And that shining aspect of who I am is found through elegant words that have found poetic meanings. It is discovered within, on the tip of that pen that has transformed into a nobel sword. It is found in the one realm that i will always be welcomed in, where I drift into slumber upen my pillow or as my words create a page of secrets. This place is the World of the Writer, the Land of Dreams. These are my only known truths, my greatest unknown identities.
PoeticallyUndiscovered9's Membership Status
Last seen: Sep 24, 2012 - 4:51 PM
Registration Date: Dec 30, 2011
Topics Submitted: 0 topics
Total Posts: 26 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 0 days, 10 hours and 12 minutes
Most recent shouts:
- PoeticallyUndiscovered9 [Jan 17, 2012 - 5:00 PM]: The people on other philosopher websites are so incredibly ignorant. They don't even understand what philosophy is!! This is the only forum that holds authentic wisdom not a bunch of bull crap pulled out of your ear.
- PoeticallyUndiscovered9 [Jan 16, 2012 - 9:14 PM]: No... I can't get obsessive with philosophy forums again... I need to finish Chapter 5 of All Quiet on the Western Front.
- PoeticallyUndiscovered9 [Jan 15, 2012 - 10:31 PM]: Ahhh!!! I'm confused. It won't let me post anymore. Sad face. .
- PoeticallyUndiscovered9 [Dec 30, 2011 - 5:59 PM]: It is official. I have become obsessed with Philosophy forums.
- PoeticallyUndiscovered9 [Dec 30, 2011 - 2:36 AM]: It is enticingly strange how just a single question that radiates with sheer wander can pull my spirit, if it even exists, out of my body and enlighten it with a downpour of happiness.