Profile of Paul
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (38)
Paul's Membership Status
Last seen: Jul 21, 2017 - 8:45 AM
Registration Date: Mar 10, 2002
Topics Submitted: 507 topics
Total Posts: 14550 (3 per day)
Replies Received: 2285
Total Time Online: 95 days, 9 hours and 48 minutes
Most recent topics:Find all topics submitted by Paul
Most recent posts:
- Either this is their strategy to make it look like a great deal when they offer a 90% discount, or I should've gotten $100,000 for it. Or they...
- Whoever can get a response out of them first can buy the site. As far as any of us can tell, Mr. Porat and his partners might've all died in a...
- I can see from the error reports popping up that they're having database problems. It's reporting that an MYD file is missing for the topics t...
Most recent shouts:
- Paul [Jul 9, 2017 - 3:47 AM]: Since years actually. They never responded to my offer to have a look and fix it for free.
- Paul [Mar 2, 2017 - 9:54 PM]: When they killed this place, most people went to http://thephilosophyforum.com
- Paul [Sep 20, 2016 - 1:24 AM]: Perhaps they've attempted to train an animal to run the site. That would explain some things.
- Paul [Sep 20, 2016 - 1:22 AM]: I can't even begin to imagine how they've managed these latest screw-ups. It's like they're actively sabotaging by turning off permission to view threads and such.
- Paul [Mar 24, 2016 - 1:46 AM]: Perhaps telling people to kill themselves in a non-specific, kind, post-natal anti-natalist way probably won't hurt their feelings. But it'll likely hurt the feelings of other readers who know someone who committed suicide.