Profile of Nowthough
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Nowthough's Membership Status
Last seen: Jan 20, 2018 - 9:12 PM
Registration Date: Jun 10, 2013
Topics Submitted: 35 topics
Total Posts: 610 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 1063
Total Time Online: 9 days, 9 hours and 21 minutes
Most recent topics:
- The Less Laws There Are, the Better
- If we believe in God, why don't we take a passive approach in letting God punish criminals?
- "This statement is false" is not a Proposition
- Are all men created equal?
- What does it mean to be guilty of a crime?
Most recent posts:
- But if people care about things other than freedom such that they make laws according to the other things they care about, then those laws would i...
- I'm disappointed and saddened with what I see happening to this site. Over my years on this site, I have made many quality threads and posts that ...
- (1) The less laws there are, the more free we are. (2) The more free we are, the better. ___________________________________________________________...
- Any set of rules that is a subset of the set of all and only true propositions must be obeyed by the universe. For it is the set of all and only t...
- The universe must obey the set of rules set forth in the set of all and only true propositions.
Most recent shouts:
- Nowthough [Nov 1, 2014 - 5:23 AM]: Happy belated birthday Nagase!
- Nowthough [Apr 23, 2014 - 10:45 PM]: Happy birthday jorndoe!
- Nowthough [Apr 1, 2014 - 10:40 PM]: This new layout is giving me a headache. I liked the old one better! I prefer formalism over less so.
- Nowthough [Mar 4, 2014 - 1:58 PM]: So much for democracy!
- Nowthough [Mar 4, 2014 - 12:05 PM]: Ukraine overthrew a democratically elected president. How are they any better than Egypt?