Profile of Morrandir
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (6)
Location: The Finnest Land
Occupation: Post-Graduate Student
Birthdate: June 11, 1982 (34 years old)
Interests: Playing with my Ding an sich.
Biography: I came,
I am still staring.
Morrandir's Membership Status
Last seen: Jan 27, 2016 - 12:22 PM
Registration Date: May 19, 2004
Topics Submitted: 48 topics
Total Posts: 256 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 37
Total Time Online: 15 days, 9 hours and 11 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Kant and Levinas on the Primacy of Ethics
- Emmanuel Levinas on escape
- Bringing Down David Lewis's Counterpart Theory
- Does Quantum Randomness Provide a Loophole for God?
- Vacuum Energy
Most recent posts:
- Well, here's the most recent pics of me - it seems that I have contributed only one smudgy picture and that was a year ago. First the quite normal...
- It is imprinted in all my pillows. Which of course means that I drool on your picture quite a lot. Sometimes that happens even when I...
- Don't post. ~M~
Most recent shouts:
- Morrandir [Jun 12, 2008 - 6:34 PM]: Thanks for the happy b-days, friends
- Morrandir [May 26, 2008 - 2:38 AM]: I see no one has killed your distinct style, NL What comes to excess beer, for us Finns the term "too many beers" doesn't realise itself on a personal level because it entails a lack of consciousness and memory. We hear stories about it, but nothing more. Just fanciful tales.
- Morrandir [May 25, 2008 - 2:39 PM]: Thanks for the beer, Tobi, one can't have too many of those! All is well, thanks for asking I'm on a self-declared holiday Noticed a visitor surge on my homepage and identified the source of it as the shoutbox in which people were, surprisingly enough, discussing about whether they have had any luck in forming a conjunction of me and flying objects. How's the place â€“ I trust you've kept it nice and tidy here, Tobi?
- Morrandir [May 24, 2008 - 8:24 AM]: I am indeed adept at dodging objects hurled or shot at me. It's the amount of practice.
- Morrandir [Jun 11, 2007 - 4:55 AM]: Judging from the earlier shout, it seems that your choice would be Schopie, Ecce I see Gramm is very talkative today