Profile of Mongrel
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Mongrel's Membership Status
Last seen: Mar 14, 2017 - 9:25 PM
Registration Date: Jul 06, 2011
Topics Submitted: 140 topics
Total Posts: 5163 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 2025
Total Time Online: 41 days, 12 hours and 47 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Anybody want to read something by Husserl?
- Requirements of an egalitarian society
- Meaning Holism: Arguments for and against
- And please remember
Most recent posts:
- Chomsky said that ontological questions are hardly more than a form of harassment.
- Any kind of monism is going to be underspecified and unstateable. Materialists just register their unease with property dualism and move on. They ge...
- I guess he can read it and decide for himself. :)
- I love Three Philosophical Poets by George Santayana. He does a good job of expressing the naturalist's awe and admiration of nature.
- Notably, this is not the prevailing view among mathematicians.
Most recent shouts:
- Mongrel [May 29, 2016 - 11:47 PM]: The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms sounds like something fictional. Why isn't there a bureau of crystal meth, trailer parks, and tattoos?
- Mongrel [May 23, 2016 - 10:57 PM]: We aren't getting new members lately. Just new sock-puppets. Or so it seems.
- Mongrel [May 23, 2016 - 10:31 PM]: Because you're wondering if you're conscious.
- Mongrel [May 22, 2016 - 8:12 PM]: The key is found in the book of Leviticus. Unfortunately Hanover is gone, so it's lost to us.
- Mongrel [May 21, 2016 - 8:30 PM]: I knew a guy named X. It was actually Exum Horton. If at the wheel, he loved to take fast turns. He would call out "Hold on! I'm gonna whip it!"