Profile of Metaphysician Undiscovered
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Metaphysician Undiscovered's Membership Status
Last seen: Dec 16, 2016 - 9:44 PM
Registration Date: Jan 12, 2010
Topics Submitted: 29 topics
Total Posts: 9057 (4 per day)
Replies Received: 397
Total Time Online: 86 days, 7 hours and 46 minutes
Most recent topics:
- What books are good to read?
- New Topic
- Where Does Nonsense Come From?
- The Logic of Zeno's "Achilles and the Tortoise"
- If heat "radiates", what is it that radiates?
Most recent posts:
- I wonder, which books are good books?
- Just checking to see if I still have permission to post a new thread. Do I, Or do I not? That is the question.
- Who's paying the bills?
- Yes, I think Plato's Pamenides is a serious work. But it is one of the more complex, if not the most complex, of all Plato's works. Therefore...
- Since this experiment has never been carried out, I'd say it's theory, not evidence. That's right, I think that there is such a thing as ...
Most recent shouts:
- Metaphysician Undiscovered [Mar 14, 2016 - 12:43 PM]: In case anyone hasn't noticed, you can get to all the subforums from where it says "Choose forum" at the bottom right of this page.
- Metaphysician Undiscovered [Dec 19, 2015 - 8:40 PM]: Did the internet create you? Are you the internet in a person's body?
- Metaphysician Undiscovered [Dec 12, 2015 - 10:46 PM]: Hey, Nihil Loco, has the insurance company threatened to cancel the insurance on your farm?
- Metaphysician Undiscovered [Oct 18, 2015 - 9:39 AM]: Bring on the ads! The colour on PF is kind of dull, don't you think? Incite my senses!
- Metaphysician Undiscovered [Sep 11, 2014 - 7:17 AM]: How does that saying go? "Words are stronger than the sword"