Profile of MattMVS7
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
MattMVS7's Membership Status
Last seen: Sep 28, 2016 - 3:31 PM
Registration Date: May 05, 2014
Topics Submitted: 12 topics
Total Posts: 29 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 108
Total Time Online: 1 day, 2 hours and 4 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Life is all about your own personal experiences
- Which is more important? Yourself or other things?
- Reward pathway
- How one can have meaning in his/her life
- Buddhism and giving up one's self
Most recent posts:
- Life is all about our experiences. If it weren't for conscious experience in the first place, then we wouldn't even be alive. Even if you were...
- I think the person is the most important thing in life and everything else being secondary. I would not, for example, abandon my mother if she were i...
- Yes, you are right. The need for happiness is a naturally selected trait. But the question is, how can you go against this naturally selected trai...
- Some people have no need for happiness. But I have a need for it. Without it, then I become psychotically enraged and just give up on life itself ...
- When I am manic, I find myself having no problems at all. My life is filled with complete joy and meaning. My mania is what inspires my composing....