Profile of Mariner
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (4)
Birthdate: September 6, 1975 (41 years old)
Biography: biologist, Catholic
Mariner's Membership Status
Last seen: Oct 19, 2016 - 12:09 PM
Registration Date: Jan 12, 2004
Topics Submitted: 80 topics
Total Posts: 2403 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 2676
Total Time Online: 181 days, 11 hours and 13 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Ancient history
- We are made by movies
- The People vs. Democracy
- The Uniqueness of Christ
Most recent posts:
- We're at the borderline between nature and non-nature. Perception (like abstraction and conceptualization) has a foot in each shore.
- What is on the verge of warfare is the components of one community, rather than opposing communities. The mimetic warfare is a conflict between ne...
- The best reply to the OP question is "the state described in the Laws Nomoi". It's not surprising to see so many authorities claiming ...
- Yes, assuming we're using "supernatural" in the same sense, we agree. But the guy who dies certainly wouldn't agree with the "...
- Yep. People perform gestures (or speak words; or, more usually, both), altering the perception of others, with real effects.
Most recent shouts:
- Mariner [Sep 8, 2015 - 10:13 AM]: Thanks for the birthday wishes, 40 is still young enough to drink a lot, which is why I had not thanked you all earlier!
- Mariner [Sep 9, 2010 - 9:04 PM]: a belated thanks to everyone who sent me good wishes for my birthday
- Mariner [Mar 14, 2010 - 5:45 PM]: well, after the waters draw down I'll catch a movie. It's just that the story sounded too funny to keep to myself
- Mariner [Mar 14, 2010 - 5:30 PM]: The worst part of it is that they'll probably give back the ticket money... but I got my tickets for free. Talk about unlucky
- Mariner [Mar 14, 2010 - 5:20 PM]: Humpf. The Guns 'n Roses show in Rio was cancelled due to a huge storm. I thought heavy metal guys didn't fear a bit of water. Maybe they are afraid of rust.