Profile of ManiacJack
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: Statosphere, Earth
Occupation: Space Trucker
Birthdate: April 12, 1985 (32 years old)
Biography: Mysterious Past; Unknown Future; Changing Presently.
ManiacJack's Membership Status
Last seen: Sep 28, 2009 - 2:15 AM
Registration Date: May 29, 2008
Usergroup: Unmoderated Member
Topics Submitted: 74 topics
Total Posts: 1018 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 24 days, 3 hours and 29 minutes
Most recent topics:
- FDIC to Borrow from Banks
- The Monad and its Critics
- Letter to Free Thinkers
- Leibniz and Logic
- Proposition 1
Most recent posts:
- I didn't know you could put a price on Truth. :D
- How do I post one from my desktop? Thanks Paul. Since you replied, I'll offer two pictures. One decent, one Dionysian. :p
- What defines a Country? Debate.
- is the baby a... ZOMBIE!?
- Is that a Dolly Parton cover, RN? If that's the case, TheWhiteStripes also have a nice cover of it as well. Since I posted: Ben Kweller I...
Most recent shouts:
- ManiacJack [Sep 23, 2009 - 12:44 AM]: I mean, free trade aint free, free medicine aint free, and the free press aint free.
- ManiacJack [Sep 23, 2009 - 12:43 AM]: Did ya even read it? it's a letter from doctors, in Britain, on the liverpool care pathway.
- ManiacJack [Sep 23, 2009 - 12:37 AM]: Well, have some news: www.telegraph.co.uk/comment...133157/Dying-patients.html
- ManiacJack [Sep 23, 2009 - 12:17 AM]: I think a case for a new Hitler, as some millions marching on DC are proclaiming, needs to be put on the table. that is, if the mods aint too scared...
- ManiacJack [Sep 23, 2009 - 12:12 AM]: So, Obama has made a deal with Big Pharma like Bush, bailed out Banks like Bush, and is now promoting a 'health reform' that will balance the buget. 1 in 6 deaths in Britain are from defacto euthanasia, and this is what Obama wants to bring to USA. Socialist, or National Socialist?