Profile of m-theoryrules
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
m-theoryrules's Membership Status
Last seen: May 26, 2016 - 3:31 AM
Registration Date: Oct 10, 2012
Topics Submitted: 39 topics
Total Posts: 3760 (3 per day)
Replies Received: 301
Total Time Online: 51 days, 23 hours and 23 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Advocatus Diaboli: A case for Rand's objectivism
- A variation on stove's worst argument.
- Is this an ontological paradox, a contradiction, or is there a resolution?
- What are natural rights? Or is the notion utter nonsense?
- A thought experiment of the religious sort, three questions?
Most recent posts:
- Probably filter bubble.
- I will concede that if a person does not speak english it will be difficult to investigate a crime commited against that person if an interpreter ca...
- I am not sure how to make sense of the question. Suffice it to say that if spacetime "penetrates" the thing in question then so too can tha...
- If we can't measure the mind we cannot determine if it is or is not effected by gravity.
- Can you produce a mind that is not associated with any brain so we can take measurements to determine if in fact it has mass or not?
Most recent shouts:
- m-theoryrules [Mar 15, 2016 - 7:16 PM]: GOOD JOB IN FIXING THE SITE YAY!!!!
- m-theoryrules [Mar 13, 2016 - 8:37 PM]: fix the site...its broken
- m-theoryrules [Nov 23, 2015 - 8:38 PM]: @SIR2U...Can't get more spiritually enlightened than that.
- m-theoryrules [Nov 23, 2015 - 7:59 PM]: Staring at your navel is fun and productive.
- m-theoryrules [Oct 25, 2015 - 9:59 PM]: Is everybody leaving the site?