Profile of m-theoryrules
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
m-theoryrules's Membership Status
Last seen: Nov 27, 2015 - 6:59 PM
Registration Date: Oct 10, 2012
Topics Submitted: 46 topics
Total Posts: 3612 (3 per day)
Replies Received: 300
Total Time Online: 49 days, 5 hours and 18 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Advocatus Diaboli: A case for Rand's objectivism
- A variation on stove's worst argument.
- Is this an ontological paradox, a contradiction, or is there a resolution?
- What are natural rights? Or is the notion utter nonsense?
- A thought experiment of the religious sort, three questions?
Most recent posts:
- If this were so we should not be able to indicate a lack of knowledge. Presumably we are knowers...so we could never not know or we would not be kn...
- No we would simply prove that non-physical is an illusion.
- We can test physical things....so if consciousness is physical...should we not be able to prove this?
- This is simply false. We have different drafter's advising different interpretations of the clause...this is a historical fact. Aga...
- And this is a semantic distinction which appeals to intuition rather than good reasoning. It is Searle's strong opinion not a definitive proof....
Most recent shouts:
- m-theoryrules [Nov 23, 2015 - 8:38 PM]: @SIR2U...Can't get more spiritually enlightened than that.
- m-theoryrules [Nov 23, 2015 - 7:59 PM]: Staring at your navel is fun and productive.
- m-theoryrules [Oct 25, 2015 - 9:59 PM]: Is everybody leaving the site?
- m-theoryrules [Oct 17, 2015 - 2:17 PM]: I agree SittinWSocratesTiff, ads related to philosophy would not be disruptive provided they were not heavy handed in delivery of consumer content.
- m-theoryrules [Oct 16, 2015 - 4:07 PM]: Ads for the site would not be bad...if they were relevant to the interests that draws people here.