Profile of m-theoryrules
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
m-theoryrules's Membership Status
Last seen: Aug 23, 2015 - 11:29 AM
Registration Date: Oct 10, 2012
Topics Submitted: 46 topics
Total Posts: 3466 (3 per day)
Replies Received: 300
Total Time Online: 46 days, 21 hours and 50 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Advocatus Diaboli: A case for Rand's objectivism
- A variation on stove's worst argument.
- Is this an ontological paradox, a contradiction, or is there a resolution?
- What are natural rights? Or is the notion utter nonsense?
- A thought experiment of the religious sort, three questions?
Most recent posts:
- It is easy to refute Foucault's pattern of criticism of modern intuitions. A simple example. Foucault proclaims that in the past public execut...
- What false dichotomy? And I don't think you understand that the most costly aspect of real-estate is actually the property. The cost of owni...
- For all tax and bankruptcy purposes corporations are people. This is a way for corporations to pay lower tax rates and avoid liability of their own...
- Pretty simple really. If there was nothing then your point would be moot, it would not exist. Necessarily there is something, necessarily the po...
Most recent shouts:
- m-theoryrules [Jun 9, 2015 - 5:04 PM]: They really really really look like the tops collapsed in on them.
- m-theoryrules [Jun 9, 2015 - 5:03 PM]: lol...it would be if the buildings were designed to remain standing after planes had collided with them...they were not however.
- m-theoryrules [Jun 9, 2015 - 1:46 PM]: If the bolts expand an pop then the building will lose integrity...it is not complicated.
- m-theoryrules [Jun 7, 2015 - 12:42 PM]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UvPWny_PBc
- m-theoryrules [Jun 7, 2015 - 12:40 PM]: It was not just the fire, the plane collision also damaged critical support structure.