Profile of lousilver
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
lousilver's Membership Status
Last seen: Jul 12, 2016 - 9:40 PM
Registration Date: Jan 04, 2012
Topics Submitted: 5 topics
Total Posts: 9 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 6
Total Time Online: 0 days, 2 hours and 40 minutes
Most recent topics:
- polyadic substitution in a finite universe
- Tacking Paradox and Deduction
- Question: Truth Tables vs. Non-Sequiturs
- Sentential: negation introduction
- Spinoza's metaphysics
Most recent posts:
- The examples of finite universe in texts and youtubes I've seen so far are all monadic (1-place predicates), but also a single variable, such as (...
- Sorry, I incorrectly assumed that this would be a familiar topic. yes, you have the correct understanding, but I will explain anyway since that's ...
- I am currently studying confirmation theory and have encountered the "tacking paradox" for the first time. I have a limited but working knowledge of f...
- Agustino, why do you need to list so many activities? Why is it not possible to say that you engage in "phudders", which is understood by all as scram...
- Sigh... thank-you. I realized my program has a problem with basic non-sequiters (e.g. A therefore B), so I googled "conclusion not following from the...