Profile of Londoner
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Londoner's Membership Status
Last seen: Oct 27, 2016 - 6:26 AM
Registration Date: Nov 01, 2015
Topics Submitted: 4 topics
Total Posts: 315 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 4 days, 6 hours and 45 minutes
Most recent posts:
- It would not be science; terms like 'good' and 'incredibly successful' are value judgments, science deals in measures of quantity....
- The reason that murder is wrong is that 'murder' means 'wrong killing', which rather begs the question. Suppose he instead said...
- The point I am making is that to describe what people (either the observer or the observed) means by 'moral' tells us nothing about morali...
- I do not think that any of those alternatives to 'good' are measurable, and so we would not know if we are 'increasing' them. A...
- Isn't 'well-being' in that sentence just a synonym for 'good'? Certainly we can all say we have the goal of 'well-being...
Most recent shouts:
- Londoner [Mar 13, 2016 - 5:54 AM]: You can still get to threads through 'latest'