Profile of Lodestone
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (2)
Location: St Andrews, Scotland
Occupation: Student Activist
Birthdate: December 27, 1986 (30 years old)
Interests: Read, writing, 'rithmetic; singing, playing and listening to music; watching films; photography; amateur drama; philosophy
Biography: Born in London, living in Orkney, taught in Vanuatu, studying Philosophy at St Andrews, and working for activist organisation People & Planet.
Lodestone's Membership Status
Last seen: Sep 10, 2007 - 6:23 PM
Registration Date: Sep 14, 2004
Usergroup: Missing Mods
Topics Submitted: 64 topics
Total Posts: 8 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 5910
Total Time Online: 5 days, 1 hour and 46 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Philosophy Text Adventure Redux: Beta-Testers Wanted
- Afterlife Dinner Party
- Natural determinism and moral responsibility
- What is a Concept?
- Whence Freedom?
Most recent posts:
- So get out your fucking weedbag Crack open your bottle And at ease Gentlemen Ladies The Disciples of Panic Earth Good advice there, Dave. (...
- The Magnetic Fields - Nothing Matters When We're Dancing
- Eddi Reader singing La Vie en Rose
- The Divine Comedy - Eric the Gardener.
- Pulp - This is Hardcore
Most recent shouts:
- Lodestone [Sep 8, 2007 - 5:47 PM]: I wish I had the time to be here . . . how are you, lovelies?