Profile of Kingslayer
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Birthdate: August 13, 1993 (24 years old)
Kingslayer's Membership Status
Last seen: Feb 17, 2017 - 8:51 PM
Registration Date: Aug 19, 2015
Topics Submitted: 4 topics
Total Posts: 101 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 135
Total Time Online: 2 days, 12 hours and 57 minutes
Most recent topics:
Most recent posts:
- I really don't understand how getting rid of government so that owners of the means of production make all of the decisions solves the problems ...
- Here's a recent discussion on free will between Daniel Dennett and Sam Harris. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFa7vFkVy4g
- Would he? "(CNN)Two years before the housing market collapsed in 2008 and millions of Americans lost their homes, Donald Trump said he was hoping ...
- No I think they fall into the sheep camp that I've mentioned. I saw no arguments in that vid aside from the usual "he's not bought" shtick but...
- Alright so he's just a cynical flip flopper like all of the rest meaning that his "I'm not like these other grubby politicians" narr...
Most recent shouts:
- Kingslayer [May 25, 2016 - 6:21 AM]: Insomnia is the true enemy. We need to focus our thoughts on remedying this affliction rather than trying to explain the universe with this philosophy business.
- Kingslayer [Sep 20, 2015 - 3:44 AM]: So I just did some reading on quantum mechanics for the first time. How was Schrodinger allowed to do that to his cat?!
- Kingslayer [Sep 19, 2015 - 12:37 AM]: Because if America is anything its a business and business thrives off of ignorance.
- Kingslayer [Sep 18, 2015 - 11:59 PM]: "According to Turing, the question whether machines can think is itself 'too meaningless' to deserve discussion (442). " http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/turing-test/
- Kingslayer [Sep 17, 2015 - 5:38 AM]: How does one defeat insomnia? Its like quick sand where struggling just make its worse and lying down in the dark doing nothing hasn't worked.