Profile of jubalsquirrelly
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
jubalsquirrelly's Membership Status
Last seen: May 7, 2017 - 10:15 PM
Registration Date: Dec 16, 2011
Topics Submitted: 26 topics
Total Posts: 85 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 41
Total Time Online: 4 days, 11 hours and 49 minutes
Most recent topics:
- How is moving the goalposts a error of reasoning?
- The patriarchy and total utilitarianism
- How does one revise a claim without moving goalposts?
- I Should Not Obey an Objective Morality
- Concurrent vs. Consecutive Sentencing.
Most recent posts:
- Tim is objectively not a killer Defense attorny: "If Tim owns a white shirt then he must be guilty because the last man who was innocent owned ...
- " A total utilitarian viewpoint leads to absurd consequences. This undermines it's efficacy for justifying an historical claim that raping your wi...
Propositionally worded: If total utililitarianism is true then the claim that the historical existence of patriarchy was wrong is false.
Most recent shouts:
- jubalsquirrelly [May 29, 2012 - 8:36 PM]: Sorry meant to search that
- jubalsquirrelly [May 29, 2012 - 8:27 PM]: prisoner