Profile of Joshua Flynn
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Joshua Flynn's Membership Status
Last seen: Feb 22, 2016 - 9:46 AM
Registration Date: Nov 11, 2015
Topics Submitted: 8 topics
Total Posts: 231 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 84
Total Time Online: 1 day, 17 hours and 33 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Has the unmoderated section been removed?
- Is corporate tax evasion ethical?
- Corporations try to claim "corporate human rights" supercede freedom from child slavery
- Nietzsche's ubermensch is self-defeating
- Reality is most explainable as an alien parasite farm
Most recent posts:
- I was the individual to make the human embryo remark. Just because a law declares someone 'not a person' (blacks were considered proper...
- Well, let's review the points shall we? First point I said: Did you suggest the comments were off-topic? Yes you did. So were...
- You would feel the differences between good and evil. When you commit a wrong, you don't logically deduce you commit an evil, and a scienti...
- I'm sure they would try to justify why they have the right to live but everyone else must be the ones to die. Same with eugenics, people al...
- So remarking about absolute morality justifying saving a life in response to an argument from you about subjective morality justifying abortion is...
Most recent shouts:
- Joshua Flynn [Feb 20, 2016 - 6:32 AM]: http://forums.philosophyforums.com/search.php
- Joshua Flynn [Feb 8, 2016 - 7:25 AM]: "Or is it that 'impressive' beards-particularly among the young-are being sported more in all racial groups these days?" - I'm just too lazy to shave. I'm radically lazy.
- Joshua Flynn [Jan 15, 2016 - 8:51 AM]: What kind of problem?
- Joshua Flynn [Dec 13, 2015 - 9:25 PM]: Everyone talks about ads... but what about minuses, multiplies and division?