Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (4)
Location: Canada, Denmark
Occupation: IT - Systems Programmer
Birthdate: April 23, 1967 (46 years old)
jorndoe's Membership Status
Registration Date: Sep 06, 2008
Topics Submitted: 65 topics
Total Posts: 3458 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 756
Total Time Online: 173 days, 10 hours and 0 minutes
Most recent topics:
Find all topics submitted by jorndoe
Most recent posts:
Find all posts posted by jorndoe
- And, how does this supposed G character expect us to believe it exists?
omnipotent: capable of revealing itself beyond reasonable doubtomniscient: aw...
- I've put forth an argument against capital punishment before, over here.
Looking at the evidence worldwide (including historical), I think this i...
- The supposed God's, G's, absence during the Holocaust is indistinguishable from G not existing in the first place.
As suggested by BitterCr...
- My apologies. :) (I guess we're talking the common omni*, sentient, atomic all-creator)
- Apologies for my late reply.
Nope, not what I meant. :)
Rounding up the principle of sufficient reason, largely from Leibniz:
So, you may...
Most recent shouts:
[Mar 23, 2014 - 9:05 PM]: So that's how the UFOs do it: Anti-Gravity Wheel?, Gyrostatic Precession
[Mar 4, 2014 - 7:26 AM]: SittinWSocratesTiff, belated happy birthday m'am. Did you snap any photos of Maw? That could be good entertainment.
[Mar 2, 2014 - 4:55 PM]: Why ranting online doesn't help manage anger (Ellen Rolfes; PBS; Feb 2014) -- so what's new?
[Feb 1, 2014 - 8:05 AM]: SittinWSocratesTiff, I'd rather go for hijacking the drone and grab the beer. "It sort of landed on my lawn, I thought it was a welcome surprise gift, and helped myself to the goods."
[Jan 30, 2014 - 7:07 PM]: FAA Stops Beer Drone Delivery - now that's just evil