Profile of jorndoe
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (4)
Location: Canada, Denmark
Occupation: IT - Systems Programmer
Birthdate: April 23, 1967 (49 years old)
jorndoe's Membership Status
Last seen: May 18, 2016 - 7:04 AM
Registration Date: Sep 06, 2008
Topics Submitted: 93 topics
Total Posts: 6172 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 1404
Total Time Online: 207 days, 7 hours and 20 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Common sense morals?
- An old objection to Anselm's Ontological Argument
- Politics, magic and witchcraft
- Contra Pascal's Wager
- What is this God/god theists talk about?
Most recent posts:
- Hmm well, mind isn't the most basic or fundamental, rather mind is involved in that realization. I guess that makes me an anti-idealist.
- Me a materialist? Hmm... I wouldn't really say that. More like an eclectic realist of some strange sort...
- Did I just drop in on one of these kinds of debates...? :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFDTl6b8rC4
- My first internal reply? But...I was using your verbiage...? We're already of the world. Trapped. Death is an escape I guess.
- As an aside, earlier is read Banno's take as akin to Rorty's pragmatism. But I think that was a misinterpretation. news.stanford.edu/news/200...
Most recent shouts:
- jorndoe [Nov 29, 2015 - 12:34 AM]: Happy 32nd Incision
- jorndoe [Nov 1, 2015 - 11:24 AM]: Happy 69th BitterCrank
- jorndoe [Oct 31, 2015 - 6:22 PM]: Happy 28th Nagase
- jorndoe [Oct 27, 2015 - 11:23 PM]: Apparently William Shatner didn't like just being called Shat, someone said on TV the other day.
- jorndoe [Oct 18, 2015 - 10:14 AM]: Floating city?