Missing posts / members X
Philosophy Forums was hacked on September 6th. Due to the hacker, everything between July 24th and September 6th is permanently missing. Unfortunately, automated backups had to be turned off months ago because they were crashing the server. We're evaluating how to stop this from happening again. You may be able to find your own posts in a google cache to re-post them, if you want to.
Profile of jorndoe
Last seen: Sep 20, 2014 - 5:40 PM
Current Location: Spiritualism and Supernatural Phenomena are nonsense
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (4)
Location: Canada, Denmark
Occupation: IT - Systems Programmer
Birthdate: April 23, 1967 (47 years old)
jorndoe's Membership Status
Registration Date: Sep 06, 2008
Topics Submitted: 69 topics
Total Posts: 3562 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 914
Total Time Online: 179 days, 1 hour and 53 minutes
Most recent topics:
Find all topics submitted by jorndoe
Most recent posts:
Find all posts posted by jorndoe
- Andy Kay, is this your assertion (or something similar)?
• reality is fundamentally mental or mentally constructed
• everything is reducib...
- Not defined. Observed. Experiences occur. Some of the experienced (semi)persist. But, sure, mentioned observations are behaviors associated with mind,...
- mcdoodle, a skeptic may not think like that.
Even the skeptic cannot doubt the existence of experiences, feelings, thoughts, and such.
- You're not just talking morals here, but moving into ethics, which is a bit different. Moral behavior presupposes a social context.
Most recent shouts: