Profile of jkop
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
jkop's Membership Status
Last seen: Apr 22, 2017 - 7:42 AM
Registration Date: Dec 22, 2014
Topics Submitted: 3 topics
Total Posts: 667 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 5
Total Time Online: 10 days, 11 hours and 38 minutes
Most recent topics:
Most recent posts:
- What act? Waiting the duration of the work, or timing its three movements, is hardly an active performance of the work. Nor is listening, concieving...
- Many scientific realists don't think so. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dire...irect_and_indirect_realism The issue concerns the nature of perception. ...
- In this LINK it seems fairly clear that nothing is performed: the musicians demonstrably avoid performing. Instead we hear sounds of the environment, ...
- The issue is that the available positions/stances don't make sense. LINK.
- You are still free to veto the outcome of your decicion: e.g. although you are not free to choose to feel hungry and decide to eat something, you are...
Most recent shouts:
- jkop [Jul 28, 2016 - 1:57 PM]: That's not knowledge about whether killing is immoral. Nor does the solider's statement or feeling about killing being immoral make him/her unable to kill again.
- jkop [Jun 24, 2016 - 6:01 PM]: Stupidity is mind-dependent Happy Midsummer!
- jkop [Feb 19, 2016 - 1:56 AM]: I read some reviews of the book, it's looking good.
- jkop [Feb 17, 2016 - 10:44 AM]: Is it good?
- jkop [Nov 12, 2015 - 6:50 PM]: @Volvox: By an illigit predication of mortality on inorganic parts of an organism. Like saying that the matter of our bodies is immortal.