Profile of jamalrob
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (3)
Location: Côte d'Azur
Birthdate: July 4, 2008 (7 years old)
Biography: What people are saying about jamalrob:
"utterly idiotic and arrogant"
"as excellent an example of the insidious pervasiveness of imperialist totality as I have ever seen"
jamalrob's Membership Status
Last seen: Aug 30, 2015 - 1:36 AM
Current Location: New Posts
Registration Date: Aug 05, 2010
Topics Submitted: 45 topics
Total Posts: 5409 (3 per day)
Replies Received: 361
Total Time Online: 349 days, 10 hours and 31 minutes
Most recent topics:
- After the Left
- An appeal for advice on studying Husserl
- The Refutation of Idealism
- What's Your Favourite Ampersand?
- You can't prove the existence of the external world
Most recent posts:
- Avey Tare
- I found the beginning tedious, where he breaks down some examples of (in his view) good writing, but after that it's great. The explanation of why...
- Homer, The Odyssey Steven Pinker, The Sense of Style Andy Clark, Being There: Putting Brain, Body, and World Together Again Alasdair MacIntyre, A S...
- It's reasonable to be a bit sceptical about the claims of us vapers, because we really want e-cigarettes to be safe. But your comments in this dis...
- It is a priori that means independent of experience, not analytic. A priori/a posteriori is about knowledge and analytic/synthetic is about judgments ...
Most recent shouts:
- jamalrob [Jul 6, 2015 - 9:10 AM]: Oh and happy birthday Paul, and to everyone else on their own respective birthdays from now on until the end of time.
- jamalrob [Jul 6, 2015 - 9:06 AM]: Thanks for the birthday wishes, those who bothered. I'm glad to have wormed my way into your psyches. To those who didn't bother, I fart in your general direction.
- jamalrob [Dec 4, 2014 - 9:23 AM]: @CSal, can't planning for travel open up rather than close down possibilities, even the possibility of novelty?
- jamalrob [Jun 7, 2014 - 10:25 AM]: Zizek might say that the trouble with Zizek is that he's not dangerous enough.
- jamalrob [Jun 4, 2014 - 1:29 PM]: Ah, but one man's ideologue is another man's eminently reasonable fellow