Profile of jamalrob
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (3)
Location: Côte d'Azur
Birthdate: July 4, 2008 (8 years old)
Biography: What people are saying about jamalrob:
"utterly idiotic and arrogant"
"as excellent an example of the insidious pervasiveness of imperialist totality as I have ever seen"
jamalrob's Membership Status
Last seen: Nov 16, 2015 - 1:43 AM
Registration Date: Aug 05, 2010
Usergroup: Under Review
Topics Submitted: 44 topics
Total Posts: 5422 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 361
Total Time Online: 354 days, 13 hours and 35 minutes
Most recent topics:
- After the Left
- An appeal for advice on studying Husserl
- The Refutation of Idealism
- What's Your Favourite Ampersand?
- The Causal Argument From Hallucination
Most recent posts:
- Moroccan Mackerel For the past year or so I've been making this for my lunch almost every day, because it's quick and delicious and never g...
- And some time make the time to drive out west Into County Clare, along the Flaggy Shore, In September or October, when the wind And the light are w...
Most recent shouts:
- jamalrob [Oct 22, 2015 - 8:03 PM]: "I preferred this site the way that it used to be run" is hardly slander
- jamalrob [Oct 18, 2015 - 8:33 AM]: He's trying to preserve the community, Tiff. It is quite possible his fears are justified. Just look at the information, just look at the new owner's site.
- jamalrob [Oct 17, 2015 - 8:47 PM]: I've set up a forum at http://philosophyforum.forumotion.info/. I can't do all that much right now cos of my broken arm, but it should be possible for anyone to register and post stuff there now.
- jamalrob [Sep 1, 2015 - 2:09 PM]: I forgot the Isle of Man existed.
- jamalrob [Jul 6, 2015 - 9:10 AM]: Oh and happy birthday Paul, and to everyone else on their own respective birthdays from now on until the end of time.