Profile of J. Random Hacker
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
J. Random Hacker's Membership Status
Registration Date: Apr 12, 2009
Usergroup: Unmoderated Member
Topics Submitted: 10 topics
Total Posts: 474 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 7 days, 7 hours and 11 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Objective Morality
- Perceptual difference in having free will?
- Vegetarianism is murder
- Only five shouts per day?
- Why is consciousness special?
Most recent posts:
- That you claim to have read 2 papers and a book in 6 hours, while possible, I find unlikely. So, I think I'll pass.
- Would you be willing to read a few things first? Obviously: http://www.iep.utm.edu/l/lawofnat.htm Also this paper: http://www.sfu.ca/philosophy...
- I think I can defend the "necessity" position and show that "regularity" is inadequate.[/quote] Would you be willing to read a few things first? ...
- I'd like to debate someone on regularity vs. necessity. I'll take the side of regularity theory. See: http://www.iep.utm.edu/l/lawofnat.htm
Most recent shouts:
- J. Random Hacker [May 28, 2009 - 9:53 PM]: The thread titled "moral skepticism sometimes misses the point" in Ethics.
- J. Random Hacker [May 28, 2009 - 9:45 PM]: "Ok I give up. This thread is now the playground for childish minds to call each other names, until some other mod decides to intervene." <- the funniest/saddest part is that everyone in there would swear they aren't included in that statement
- J. Random Hacker [May 27, 2009 - 6:41 PM]: God wrote all my dopest rhymes, especially the ones about shootin' niggas and getting fucking high.
- J. Random Hacker [May 27, 2009 - 9:22 AM]: Don't be smug. You're just adding to it.
- J. Random Hacker [May 27, 2009 - 9:12 AM]: Instead of debating the issues let's just critique each others personalities. That'll be productive!