Profile of invizzy
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Birthdate: August 24, 1982 (35 years old)
invizzy's Membership Status
Last seen: Dec 6, 2015 - 6:51 AM
Registration Date: Feb 20, 2011
Topics Submitted: 34 topics
Total Posts: 1212 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 2350
Total Time Online: 23 days, 20 hours and 4 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Necessity and Sufficiency of Necessary Conditions
- Latest Post Notification
- Empirical Beauty?
- Sorites Paradox and Extension/Intension
- Putnam's Twin Earth and Intension as 'Meaning'
Most recent posts:
- I think it was on topic i.e. 'The limits of art' and relevant, seeing I was directly asked to elaborate on a point. Perhaps I could have re...
- Thanks Cavacava, Excuse the cross-posting, but we first need an account of necessary and sufficient conditions distinguishing between conditions and ...
- Yes if you like, I agree with this. Ah but that's where the necessary and sufficient conditions of a condition come in. 1c) which is a...
- I stand by my H2O example! But I think the vegan one is a little clearer.
- Ahh, but we're looking for sufficient as well as necessary properties. As it happens there is a very useful one. Created to be beautiful. ...
Most recent shouts:
- invizzy [Sep 10, 2015 - 3:48 AM]: It's funny that Harris gets complaints both that he's wrong and he's too obvious. The fact that there are many that disagree with him shows us maybe he is saying something worth hearing.
- invizzy [Sep 9, 2015 - 11:41 PM]: Mentioning Sam Harris is about the most reliable way of getting downvoted I've found.
- invizzy [Sep 9, 2015 - 11:39 PM]: Mmm I'm not convinced lack of creativity is a good reason for downvoting. You should downvote if you would give the comment dirty looks IRL not bored looks.
- invizzy [Sep 9, 2015 - 1:18 PM]: Even if engaging with ideas may not be worth your time, it may be worth others' time. I certainly don't want to be wrong any longer than I have to be for example.
- invizzy [Sep 9, 2015 - 9:03 AM]: The eternal question: if you disagree with a post why not engage in convo instead of just downvoting?