Profile of intropersona
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: On A Deserted Beach
intropersona's Membership Status
Last seen: Aug 27, 2017 - 12:00 AM
Registration Date: May 13, 2013
Topics Submitted: 30 topics
Total Posts: 237 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 252
Total Time Online: 1 day, 21 hours and 53 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Turning philosophy forums in to real life (group skype chats etc.)
- Why does having intelligence grant us more of a right to live?
- When will this forum be fixed?
- Thinking of Reality as an intelligent entity (with a mind of its own)
- Talking to a baby about existentialism (LOL) Funny video
Most recent posts:
- Does this even happen? Anywhere? I always wondered what philsophy forums would look like in real life. I have been reading so much text on here lately...
- Don't mess this up with petty semantics, you know full well what I ment. I ment in the sense of feeling self-entitled to exist... moreso th...
- Then why do we humans act as if they exist objectively?
- ... and therefore feel they are insignificant. That is not on the contrary. Hypothetically, If we knew mosquitos posed a risk to our health but...
- Why am I any superior to a filthy mindless bacterium? We kill mosquitos because we feel they are insignificant. Dolphins on the other hand would be...