Profile of Graham Priest
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Graham Priest's Membership Status
Last seen: Sep 2, 2013 - 5:10 AM
Registration Date: Aug 03, 2013
Usergroup: Guest Speakers
Topics Submitted: 0 topics
Total Posts: 24 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 0 days, 3 hours and 7 minutes
Most recent posts:
- In philosophy all views are contentious. I'm happy for any claim that something is a dialetheia to be discussed on its merits and compared with ri...
- Prior's view on the liar (or at least the one I am familiar with) is stated in: Prior, A. (1961) ‘On a Family of Paradoxes’, Notre Dame Jo...
- To be absurd is to run in the face of patent evidence. Now, who is more absurd? The paraconsistent logician who thinks that the liar sentence is both ...
- Yes, you are right about the Goedel theorem stuff. The result gives you a choice: consistency or completeness. Dialetheism can play the completeness s...
- I take it that you are asking whether there are any plausible examples of dialetheia other than the paradoxes of self-reference. In that case, the ans...