Profile of GFphil
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
GFphil's Membership Status
Last seen: Aug 4, 2017 - 5:25 PM
Registration Date: Feb 21, 2014
Topics Submitted: 14 topics
Total Posts: 135 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 189
Total Time Online: 1 day, 8 hours and 11 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Neither Sense-Datum Theory nor Direct Realism
- The Difference Between Plato's and Kant's Noumena?
- No-Ought-From-Is: Supported by Moore's naturalistic fallacy or by Hume's Treatise?
- global/universal relativism: denial of the absolute
- Does the concept of "moral is (belief)" ring a bell?
Most recent posts:
- Yes, I am also quite surprised that there are still direct realists around. Then again, there are also vast problems with sense-datum theory, so i...
- Well, Moore (thought that he) refuted idealism in one of his 1903, so it is fair to assume the latter. Yet what do you mean by idealism? (one can ...
- It is true that they are not necessarily committed to (2), but both historically (Moore and Russell) as well as contemporarily, they are or seem t...
- Very good question. I was about to point out that this is still undecided (Perhaps forum vote? Letting the arguments speak for themselves? Nominating ...
- Sense-datum theory and direct realism (see e.g. http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/perception-episprob/ or plato.stanford.edu/archives...ntries/percept...
Most recent shouts:
- GFphil [Aug 28, 2015 - 2:33 PM]: We should see to it that our choices are neither Clinton nor Trump (nor Bush)