Profile of Genecks
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Biography: Philosopher first and scientist second. I seek the Truth and independence.
Genecks's Membership Status
Last seen: Feb 17, 2017 - 5:56 PM
Registration Date: May 12, 2006
Topics Submitted: 40 topics
Total Posts: 86 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 164
Total Time Online: 3 days, 22 hours and 55 minutes
Most recent topics:
- There is a Bitcoin discussion going on
- Plato's Allegory of the Cave and Einstein's Block Universe
- Is court all about defrauding someone?
- Biocentric universe hypothesis
- Should science have anything to do with law?
Most recent posts:
- It's here: www.scienceforums.net/topic/101727-lets-talk-about-bitcoin/ I'm in a hurry, but I want to thank all of you for your help in...
- Yes, I believe that any attorney that has an understanding of the "reasonable person" would understand that it's all fraud: Here is what I cons...
- What was the history of the hack again? When was it assumed there was an initial hack attempt? Such as, when did the hacker first plant the file? Any ...
I think many of us are familiar with Plato's allegory of the cave.
Plato has Socrates describe a g...
- Yeah, a lot can be accomplished with scripts. If someone figures out how to save the entire forum with a script, then it can be put back together. I...
Most recent shouts:
- Genecks [Feb 17, 2017 - 5:56 PM]: Paul, get back to me.
- Genecks [Feb 17, 2017 - 5:56 PM]: Why don't I have permission to view my old threads?
- Genecks [Apr 1, 2014 - 10:28 PM]: Ah!
- Genecks [Apr 1, 2014 - 3:34 AM]: Thank you, Paul, for giving a quote to something I've been thinking about the past few days.
- Genecks [Apr 11, 2013 - 2:25 AM]: Any well-thought posts toward my "Victimization as a legal defense" thread would be appreciated in the Philosophy of Politics and Law board.