Profile of FrankLeeSeaux
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: In the Ether
Occupation: Talk Show Host
Birthdate: January 5, 1966 (50 years old)
FrankLeeSeaux's Membership Status
Last seen: Jun 21, 2016 - 12:00 AM
Registration Date: Mar 21, 2012
Topics Submitted: 30 topics
Total Posts: 3402 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 337
Total Time Online: 40 days, 0 hours and 39 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Deism is, effectively, atheism...
- The new skin...
- What, exactly, is Kant's argument?
- Is transcendence meaningful in human terms?
- Is Evil Gratuitous by Nature
Most recent posts:
- You would be stunned if anyone could talk you out of the conclusion that, "either there is a creator of the universe, or there is not?" Well,...
- What happened to philosophy forum? Where once was philosophical discourse there remains but an echo chamber for the hopelessly deluded.
- SOURCE: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rational?s=t It may seem farcical, and perhaps even intellectually insulting, to include the following at...
- On the standard definition, a person knows this fact if: The person believes the statement to be true The statement is in fact true The person ...
- Prior to unpacking that statement I would have to agree. However, upon a closer examination of its implications, it quickly "becomes" irratio...
Most recent shouts:
- FrankLeeSeaux [Mar 21, 2013 - 3:02 AM]: Doing my part daily to get us that much closer to a million posts LOL
- FrankLeeSeaux [Dec 12, 2012 - 12:49 AM]: That's why i limit myself to trim carpentry... work in the shade, if not in air conditioned comfort.
- FrankLeeSeaux [Dec 12, 2012 - 12:48 AM]: Roofing can also be quite deadly in summer since the tar heats up and wants to let loose of the gravel.
- FrankLeeSeaux [Oct 12, 2012 - 10:37 AM]: Politics amounts to two halves of a lobotomized brain arguing with itself.
- FrankLeeSeaux [Apr 26, 2012 - 4:50 PM]: I'm sure it would make you agnostic of the information contained therein, But, I'm not convinced that would makle generally agnostic.