Profile of FrankLeeSeaux
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: In the Ether
Occupation: Talk Show Host
Birthdate: January 5, 1966 (50 years old)
FrankLeeSeaux's Membership Status
Last seen: Oct 2, 2015 - 9:12 PM
Registration Date: Mar 21, 2012
Topics Submitted: 29 topics
Total Posts: 3252 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 337
Total Time Online: 38 days, 12 hours and 2 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Deism is, effectively, atheism...
- The new skin...
- What, exactly, is Kant's argument?
- Is transcendence meaningful in human terms?
- Is Evil Gratuitous by Nature
Most recent posts:
- I do use that term, "a God." When I do, it is to refer to a concept (refined or not) of a universal creator deity, and not necessarily the su...
- That raises an interesting question. Is it possible that angels are not actually intended to be separate entities from God, but are, instead,...
- But, even this analogy does not allow omniscience. Simply knowing all possible paths does not necessitate knowledge of outcome, or path. Thus...
- "Very clear" is not an accurate porttrayal of your use of language. And, I've already pointed out, on numerous occasions, for materi...
- The appearance of a "flicker of doubt" occurs in, and due to, the fact of your blatant ambiguity. For instance, when you spoke of materialism ...
Most recent shouts:
- FrankLeeSeaux [Mar 21, 2013 - 3:02 AM]: Doing my part daily to get us that much closer to a million posts LOL
- FrankLeeSeaux [Dec 12, 2012 - 12:49 AM]: That's why i limit myself to trim carpentry... work in the shade, if not in air conditioned comfort.
- FrankLeeSeaux [Dec 12, 2012 - 12:48 AM]: Roofing can also be quite deadly in summer since the tar heats up and wants to let loose of the gravel.
- FrankLeeSeaux [Oct 12, 2012 - 10:37 AM]: Politics amounts to two halves of a lobotomized brain arguing with itself.
- FrankLeeSeaux [Apr 26, 2012 - 4:50 PM]: I'm sure it would make you agnostic of the information contained therein, But, I'm not convinced that would makle generally agnostic.