Profile of FrankLeeSeaux
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: In the Ether
Occupation: Talk Show Host
Birthdate: January 5, 1966 (50 years old)
FrankLeeSeaux's Membership Status
Last seen: May 22, 2016 - 8:48 PM
Registration Date: Mar 21, 2012
Topics Submitted: 30 topics
Total Posts: 3396 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 337
Total Time Online: 39 days, 23 hours and 6 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Deism is, effectively, atheism...
- The new skin...
- What, exactly, is Kant's argument?
- Is transcendence meaningful in human terms?
- Is Evil Gratuitous by Nature
Most recent posts:
- I am a naturalist. A methodological naturalist. But, I do not use the lack of evidence to dismiss the claim. I point to the lack of evidence as a ...
- What, as you see it, is "the real problem" that is being ignored?
- This displays an utter lack of understanding about natural sciences, or their foundation. Deism is the closest one could drag a god into the ...
- You mean like logic, reason, evidence, stuff like that? From whence did you derive this information? Special revelation? Logic? Reason? ...
- While, intuitively, all religions seem to be born out of fear of death, many seem to embrace it. Christianity, for instance, looks forward to and ce...
Most recent shouts:
- FrankLeeSeaux [Mar 21, 2013 - 3:02 AM]: Doing my part daily to get us that much closer to a million posts LOL
- FrankLeeSeaux [Dec 12, 2012 - 12:49 AM]: That's why i limit myself to trim carpentry... work in the shade, if not in air conditioned comfort.
- FrankLeeSeaux [Dec 12, 2012 - 12:48 AM]: Roofing can also be quite deadly in summer since the tar heats up and wants to let loose of the gravel.
- FrankLeeSeaux [Oct 12, 2012 - 10:37 AM]: Politics amounts to two halves of a lobotomized brain arguing with itself.
- FrankLeeSeaux [Apr 26, 2012 - 4:50 PM]: I'm sure it would make you agnostic of the information contained therein, But, I'm not convinced that would makle generally agnostic.