Profile of Floyd
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (2)
Floyd's Membership Status
Last seen: Apr 2, 2010 - 2:12 AM
Registration Date: Dec 16, 2003
Topics Submitted: 31 topics
Total Posts: 42 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 200
Total Time Online: 18 days, 19 hours and 47 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Expansion of Knowledge
- Whether man has free will?
- Rape & Violence Against Women
- Homophobia and Society's Tolerance Thereof
- Isn't it incoherent to ask about "the meaning/purpose of life"?
Most recent posts:
- I've been listening to a lot of Tupac, since yesterday was the anniversary of his death. I recommend checking out a few of his songs on YouTube. H...
- It was because of that song that I started listening to A Perfect Circle. It's on YouTube somewhere. That's how I first heard (and saw) it. ...
- More of my niece and me...
- I like Tom Waits very much. Coincidently, I've been listenting to his music a lot lately; in fact I was just listening to Waltzing Matilda. ...
Most recent shouts:
- Floyd [May 26, 2008 - 10:53 PM]: For example, it is easier to figure that a tree is about to fall down towards the ground and thus onto you then to figure that you and the entire earth are moving towards the tree.
- Floyd [May 26, 2008 - 10:51 PM]: In practice, the physics of situations is generally easier to estimate when one uses oneself as the point of reference.
- Floyd [Mar 11, 2008 - 4:19 AM]: It's open to interpretation. But I imagine it has something to with gays being sinners or some such.
- Floyd [Mar 10, 2008 - 11:58 PM]: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth in bed."
- Floyd [Mar 10, 2008 - 11:57 PM]: Who wants to play In Bed with the Bible? All this biblical talk makes me want to play. I'll start.