Profile of ducttape
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Birthdate: September 9, 1984 (30 years old)
ducttape's Membership Status
Last seen: Feb 26, 2015 - 2:07 AM
Registration Date: Apr 16, 2008
Topics Submitted: 28 topics
Total Posts: 843 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 38
Total Time Online: 16 days, 22 hours and 53 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Argument from relevance - a generalisation of Pascal's wager?
- Physicalism implies panconsciousness?
- Going to America
- More statistics?
Most recent posts:
- I stand to be corrected, but isn't "left-handed" and "right-handed" with respect to subatomic particles just a name to distinguish...
- Unfortunately I think that you will find that it is a truly arbitrary decision, in the same way that "positive" and "negative" sides of an electrical ...
- SophistiCat, would you not say then that the following is a fair generalisation of the 'logic' of Pascal's Wager? Pascal's Wager pl...
- My dad explained one of his philosophical principles to me last night. He calls it the Relevance Argument, whereby he answers a question with the mos...
- I don't drive a vehicle partly for ethical reasons. There are other good reasons not to - it's very expensive, dangerous, and time consuming....
Most recent shouts:
- ducttape [Jan 9, 2015 - 12:37 AM]: No no, that's not irony. Don't you know what irony is? It's the opposite of wrinkly.
- ducttape [May 22, 2013 - 3:32 PM]: Paul, yes it is, but that shouldn't be used to convince them their God doesn't exist, but maybe just that it says something about His nature
- ducttape [May 22, 2013 - 5:26 AM]: The existence of evolution is evidence neither for nor against the existence of God
- ducttape [May 10, 2013 - 2:12 AM]: Hahahaha, BitterCrank, the wonders of technology!!
- ducttape [May 9, 2013 - 4:32 AM]: All the great tasting saturated fat, none of the obesity! Between the meth (we call it "tik" here) and the soda fountain, we'll have to give away free dentures with every happy meal... what a killer promo!